“Excellent omelettes and order taken at table”
Review of Ihop Express

Ihop Express
Ranked #905 of 4,363 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

It is nice not have to stand in a line at an airport. Before entering Security, this restaurant has a decent breakfast. The omelettes were very good and the pancakes looked good also. The breakfast sandwiches are made with Texas toast. Service was prompt and the restaurant was clean.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 11 June 2017

First time having extended stay in Atlanta airport and wanted a decent breakfast as quickly as possible. I went to the wrong location. Soon as I walk in was told I can sit anywhere, but the hostess didn't say take a menu on your way to a seat. Sat for 10 minutes while the servers walked around never acknowledging me. I wasn't starving so I thought I'd wait to see how long they'd let me sit and not acknowledge me. 20 minutes more. Others near me ordered and got food as I sat and thought if I opened a breakfast diner across the plaza and actually provided half the customer service these people did, I put this joint out of business. Saw a Popeye's chicken across the plaza. They got my business.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Well just before you go for the security visit this place for a quick tasty bite of has brownies

Staff is good and service is fast

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

We were allowed to sit wherever we pleased upon entering this restaurant. Once seated, we waited approximately 10 minutes before anyone came to the table. When I food arrived, it was ok but the meats and hasbrowns on our plates had been over cooked. After some time (because no one checked on us), we stopped the manager who was passing. I couldn't fault the young lady who waited in us bc it was late night and she was working alone.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Pleasant surprise at the airport. Cashier Jessica was very happy and courteous at 4am. Christopher the manager checked on our food and even helped bus the table. I told him this ihop had better service than the one we are used to going to. He said he has a great staff. By the way the food price was very reasonable compared to other airports. Great job.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Ihop Express? Share your experiences!