“Took me home”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: As one of Atlanta's oldest continually running restaurants, Goldbergs Fine Foods is rich in history, steeped in tradition and a hat tip to the integrity of days past. We offer a wide range of New York deli-styled menu items ranging from Reuben sandwiches to fresh bagels and from matzo ball soup to an assortment of fish platters, salads and appetizers. Our entire menu is available all day. With fresh, quality food and unwavering service all housed in a comforting, nostalgia-evoking traditional deli setting, Goldbergs Fine Foods is a winning combination of excellence and history. Through offering deli, catering and restaurant options, we provide a one-stop shop for our clientele's need-all within a comfortable, family-friendly and traditional New York deli atmosphere. We welcome you to visit one of our 7 Atlanta-area locations and 2 airport locations.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

As a relocated NYer I find myself longing for deli. Well, this fit the bill. I had a corned beef and swiss sandwich and matzo ball soup. I swear I closed my eyes and was back in Brooklyn. The aroma alone can take you there. Highly recommend, just wish there was one in Douglas or Carroll county.

Date of visit: April 2018
mirandagpeters, Public Relations Manager at Goldbergs Fine Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

So happy to hear this! Thank you!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

While visiting family they were excited to indulge me in the best bagels-yuk! I had everything bagels on two different days and they were extremely hard like a rock, & barely any seeds on top and none on bottom. It was difficult to ID it as an everything bagel. I have had better frozen bagels! Went for breakfast and the bagel for my egg and cheese was as described, the egg was cooked to rubber dry and the cheese was hard and dry. I could not eat this dry dry dry hard sandwich. Einstein’s and Brooklyn Bagel are hands down tons better.

Date of visit: June 2018
mirandagpeters, Public Relations Manager at Goldbergs Fine Foods, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi there, We are sorry to hear that your experience with us didn’t live up to your expectations or our standards. Did you let your server know about the issues with your meal? We would have loved to make it up to you then and there! We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the team.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

On our way out of Avalon on Sunday morning, we thought we would grab a few bagels and get on the road. We ordered four bagels with cream cheese. We had to wind through a bunch of customers waiting around.
The guy behind the deli counter took our order and when I went to pay he said ‘oh you pay where you get coffee’. Odd. So I got our warm bagels and then had to wait in a different line ten more minutes to pay for them. Lame.
There were two ladies behind the coffee counter and finally one asked what I needed. I told her I had to pay for the bagels. She said ‘oh, she’s using the register right now, so it will be just a minute’. Apparently there is only on register for the whole place. Lame.
If you want my money, make it easy for me to give it to you otherwise I won’t come back even though the bagels were good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to eat friendly clean courteous food is the best chicken soup Jewish penicillin is great corned beef to die for service wonderful danish cheese the best I go there every chance I get to Atlanta you can’t go wrong it is a must if you like deli style food

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 May 2018

The Dunwoody Goldberg's use to be one of the best run Goldberg Deli, but after their long time manager Ecrument left the Deli has gone way down hill. Every time we go to the Deli their are new employees. It appears that the DeIi has trouble keeping staff. Their are only a few servers left from the past..Prices have risen and quality and service has slipped.Too bad as this use to be a weekly stop for us.

Date of visit: May 2018
2  Thank Dealmaker752

Been to Goldbergs Fine Foods? Share your experiences!