“Excellent Food in Convenient Location ”
Review of Ruscello

Ruscello
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruscello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #699 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Perimeter Center
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Pros: truly delicious and well prepared food, perfect if shopping in the mall or want an alternative venue to a regular restaurant, great server

Cons: parking is far from restaurant but on third floor so you can get covered parking, interior is nice but a little uninspired.

Recommend going for food alone. Try calamari, salmon salad, shrimp salad; salads mix warm and cool ingredients freshly prepared. White chocolate bread pudding fantastic.

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had lunch at Ruscello today and enjoyed it. It was not too busy so we had no trouble getting a table. We both had a cilantro lime chicken salad. It was very good, the chicken was delicious and the dressing was tasty. The salad had fresh corn in it too. I would definitely go back if I was at Perimeter, but don't know if I would go to Perimeter just to dine there.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I recently went here for dinner with someone and it was the best decision I have made in a long time! This restaurant is located on the third floor of Nordstroms and it use to be called Nordstrom Café some years ago, but they changed the name & menu and the atmosphere and created the wonderful Ruscello's! Nijee was our server and he was amazing in every sense of the word! I ordered the Tuscan (or it might be Tuscany) chicken and roasted potatoes with veggies that had been marinade in spices like rosemary. I told Nijee of my food allergies and he double checked on a few occasions for different items to make sure it was safe for me to eat. He even allowed me to substitute asparagus for the corn on the cobb since I am allergic to corn. My meal also came with red & yellow bell peppers, a roasted carrot, acorn squash and as I mentioned roasted potatoes and chicken. My date had the same thing as me but salmon in the place of my chicken with Sweet tea. Chef Terri personally brought us our food making it all the more special! Everyone was professional and polished and the restaurant was exceptionally clean. I love the fact the food was light and well seasoned. This is my new favorite place to eat!!! ~Ashli H.❤❤❤❤❤

1  Thank Ashli H
Reviewed 25 September 2015

It's a nice place to come and relax after shopping. I had the roasted Tuscan salmon and vegetables and it was outstanding! The service was pretty good. It was much more expensive than the old Nordstrom Café for the exact same thing, so I couldn't come here often. It was still well worth the money for this dish.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

The former Cafè had been transformed into a newer restaurant concept. Full bar service with cocktails and an updated menu to satisfy many different palates. Our lunch was perfect well crafted and reasonably priced. Our server was delightful, attentive and even gave us suggestions on what the locals do for fun for our final day in the greater Atlanta area. Definitely a memorable visit!

Been to Ruscello? Share your experiences!