“Great Service Yummy Food!”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-285
Transit: MARTA - Dunwoody Train Station and on MARTA bus route
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I went into Maggiano's Little Italy with a colleague while on a business trip to Atlanta. We'd just finished touring Atlanta and went in since it was close to the hotel we were staying at. I ordered a sausage flat bread and strawberry lemonade. The flat-bread was good but a little dry. However, the strawberry lemonade was just too good! And bottomless :) ! Our waitress kept an eye when our glass was getting empty and she kept getting us more glasses until we had to tell her to stop. I loved the service! Really felt like they cared. My colleague ordered a pasta which came in a big homely bowl, and smelled delicious. And don't miss the freshly baked, yummy bread they bring you with olive oil (or some other oil, I couldn't quite differentiate) at the start. You can just keep eating it. Waiting to try out more stuff here.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Maggiano’s food was excellent!! Our waiter was on point and very friendly. The sangria was out of the world good! You have to go and enjoy yourself!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We've been here several times as a local, but it's always hit or miss. We've had some wonderful times with great staff, and other times we've waiting 1+ hours in a restaurant with open tables not staffed. Good food, but upscale Italian can be better sometimes.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had delicious lunch, would have been easier for all concerned had there been a set menu. Hard to get all meals out at the same time. One in our party did not get soup ordered, another did not get a salad....too many folks for two servers. Good food when it finally arrived.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

We went to this restaurant on mothers day the settings was great we waited a long time to be seated but I was the only one who did not enjoyed my meal I tried the shrimp did not want the noodles got mashed potatoes and broccoli the shrimp was not done to my liking but cant complain about the desert cheese cake and ice cream I tasted the crab cakes and it was ok but if you love Italian food you will love this restaurant and the service was good and the waitress always come with refill drinks

1  Thank nakita j