“It has been a long time, but just as good as I remembered it”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #378 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2016

In the past, this was one of my favorite restaurants. Going back after many years, I was thrilled it was just as good as it was in the past. My favorite is the chopped salad and now with avocado option, it is even more tasty.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch - everything was good from appetizer through to dessert. The service was excellent!

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

First visit, great atmosphere, great food and great service. There is something on the menu for everyone. They have fresh ingredients and healthy choices without compromising flavor.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

CPK's are consistently very good... from the selections to the preparations.to value to the service... no matter which property you visit. Everyone once in a while something will happen that will make those marks jump to excellent. In this case, it was our server... Felicia.

We had four adults and two kids... and we all were all over the menu... which is why we were there. Kids food for kids and personal pizzas and mains for the adults. The kids had M & C... the adults: 3 pizzas and a chicken Tequila Fettucine. All came out hot and prepared nicely.

Back to Felicia... she was attentive and made sure we were doing OK at the appropriate times. And she kept my beer cold as I was coming off a 725 mile drive to Atlanta. Come bill time... it was between my nephew-in-law and me... and Felicia picked the right person to give the check to... although I had to threaten her in a good natured way. I gave her a nice tip, because she deserved it... and got a hug in return. I'm not sure what she's gonna do with her life, but she sure delighted us for one evening. Thanks, Felicia.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

So I was nor overwhelmingly impressed with this place. There was a limited menu. The service was good but with the lack of a diverse menu, I probably wont go back. The pizzas are small and with nothing else to go with them, you are hungry again within the hour.

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!