“Clearly the world's best, greatest, most scrumptious bread pudding!!”
Review of Pittypat's Porch

Pittypat's Porch
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittypat's Porch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #270 of 4,069 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Downtown Atlanta's Oldest Southern Dining restaurant since 1967. We are a "Gone With the Wind" themed restaurant, a place where the characters presence are felt from the menu to the overall decor to the memorabilia on the walls. We have created a menu of Southern classics that have been enjoyed by groups large and small from the moment we opened our doors. Dishes such as, Aunt Pittypat's Fried Chicken, 12 Oaks BBQ Ribs, Georgia Catfish, just to name a few. Our menu also includes delicious appetizers and tempting desserts made fresh in our bakery daily. We have a full bar, plus draft beer by local breweries and a Specialty Drink menu to wet your whistle. So come on by and let us show you our Southern Hospitality!
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Nice Southern touch to the ambiance. All entrees come with collard greens and black-eyed peas, a wonderful salad bar, and corn bread and muffins. Had blackened catfish - was awesome! Our waiter Terrence suggested bread pudding and we reluctantly went for it as we had it the night before elsewhere. So glad we did!! This is by far the best bread pudding I have had! And I've been around - I kid you not!

Terrence's service, the food, and ambiance, all make it a 'must visit' in downtown Atlanta!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,297)

Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Our server Denise was amazing. Food was authentic and delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our fried chicken and the kids burger was really good as well. Wish we had room for dessert. Do yourself a favor, pile up the heirloom tomatoes at the side bar...wow!!!

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Great food! Great atmosphere! Very relaxing. Even had a pianists in the room playing. A little loud. But makes up for in the hospitality and great food. The fried green tomatoes were excellent! We had the fried chicken, ribeye and crab cakes.

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening at pitypat's Porch.
We loved the atmosphere, enough drinks, moving piano music, huge salat buffet and the traditional kitchen.
It's really worth to visit there!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I was here with a group a short time ago, but was reminded recently that I should write a review. I recommend this place to all of my business traveling friends. Its an obscure location, but well known in the area. The menu is filled with southern specialties and I can't single out anything because everything was good. The atmosphere was fun, the food served family style, and it felt like we were eating dinner at someone's home. I highly recommend this place.

Been to Pittypat's Porch? Share your experiences!