“Huge Menu”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The menu reads like a novel..... Lot's of variety. I love the chicken and shrimp gumbo. Extremely busy on the weekends, so we usually go during the week, when it's quieter. Can't go wrong with any cheesecake choice!

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Have to try the almond Crusted salmon on the super foods menu
It's awesome and healthy
Some bang bang shrimp
Great in house cocktails
And of course cheesecake

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

It started off my family of 5 decided to have dinner here and upon walking in it had a slight sort of smell to it , ok we walked threw that and was seated she took out drink order and took our appetizer order and told us she was waiting on fresh bread , ok no problem apps came out and we starting eating everything still ok even they gave us one too many apps but we said oh well just eat it . No biggie now the entrees come out as I'm eating my spicy buffalo chicken sandwich a long hair comes out with my bite , well I get sick my son see it he gets up and gets sick my daughter stops eating and so on and so on , Told the waitress and she took my samdwhich off the bill and that's fine but no manager ever showed up and i expected a little more customer service esp when I have little to no hair so I know it wasn't mine !!!!!! Not sure if go back not because of hair but the was it was managed and the place was not so packed !!!!!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was pretty mediocre in my business luncheon. Service was mediocre, food was mediocre, price was moderately high for mediocre fare. Several serving errors, wrong draft beer, wrong coffee at the end. My Cobb salad was among the worst I ever have had. So I won't be back. At least not to this one.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I arrived at 9:45 with a party of ten for a much-needed date night with friends. I knew there would be a wait since it was Saturday at the Cheesecake Factory. When we got there they told us an hour. We sat patiently for an hour and after questioning the host he argued with us about whether it was an hour and told us an additional 20 minutes because they only have one spot for large parties and the party before us was eating cake. after waiting another 20 minutes to be seated we were told an additional 20 minutes was needed. We then told the host we don't mind being split up and they said there was no place to put us despite several empty tables. We waited another 20 minutes and decided to leave due to the lack of eagerness and hospitality from the staff. The worst experience I have had at this chain.