“Delicious!”

Ranked #1,141 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Delicious, vegan, reasonably priced. The atmosphere was very quiet and laid back. My friends and I didn't have to wait on a table or service. The food was everything I expected!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Whenever I am in Atlanta and I have a taste for Ethiopian, this is my favorite spot. I have event missed the exit and tracked back. The lunch special is the best for your buck! The food is very good and I've been eating Ethiopian food for over 25 years. Definitely a great place to enjoy authentic food!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

This is one of my top Ethiopian restaurants in Atlanta (it's a favorite cuisine of mine). The restaurant is warm, inviting, and has great service! Being that I typically eat out during the week, the restaurant has always been very quiet but this is okay with me. While I have never been, I've heard the live Jazz on Thursday nights is wonderful!

The food is delicious, though I do wish they heated their injera prior to serving. That said, their vegetarian platter is divine and contains different flavors and selections than many other Ethiopian restaurants in the city. I highly recommend Queen of Sheba for its laid back atmosphere and delicious food!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Sheba has it all in one. During the day it is a very nice restaurant with really nice Jazz music. The Ethiopian food is great, especially their fish as well as their tibs, and the staff is very nice. The whole ambiance of the restaurant is very calm and relaxing. Very late at night, Sheba turns into a lounge/ club with great music and a nice crowd. I enjoy it every time I go.

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Dreamy, jazzy Ethiopian music, customers speaking their mysterious language, good food. What's not to like? I had one of their vegetarian dishes and it was about the best Ethiopian I can ever remember eating.

Been to Queen of Sheba? Share your experiences!