“YUM!”

Contigo Peru
Ranked #2,653 of 4,263 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: South American
Reviewed 21 May 2017

This was such a pleasant surprise! I anticipated very spicy food, and I'm sure I could have gotten it, but what I had was full of flavor without overwhelming me with heat. It's a smallish restaurant, and it will help if you know Spanish, but don't be afraid to try something different here. I recommend the beef heart skewer, and the potatoes, and the seafood stew.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I came her to get a different taste of meso American food and this was magnificent. the whole selection was amazing

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We usually get Red Wine and deep fried whole Red Snapper. Never disappointed with the food or service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

A friend and I went early and were the only ones in the restaurant. I wanted to try the seviche and was really disappointed it was too sour and the fish had a peculiar texture. Then I ordered a Peruvian shrimp dish that was tasty but the amount of food for the price was not worth it plus the plate was mostly rice. The lady who waited on us was very nice but in all this was a very disappointing meal.

1  Thank Wade1261
Reviewed 14 March 2016

The food and the place is really bad, I had sickness after do not recommend this place. Need to change the place to a more friendly and not to have to many drunk people

1  Thank casandra45

Been to Contigo Peru? Share your experiences!