“Large portions, good Italian food.”

Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #123 of 4,302 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Bambinelli family is proud to bring a little slice of New York to your neighborhood! Pairing genuine hospitality with delicious homemade Italian cuisine since 1980, we look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a party of 9 & a reservation. They only take reservations for parties of 5 or more. It was crowded but we were seated immediately. It was busy & there were several large parties. I ordered the shrimp alfredo ($16). It was served on a very large portion with lots of large shrimp & linguini. It was delicious. I've had it before but it was exceptional this time. My wife split the eggplant parmigiana ($11) & a meatball hero ($10) with someone. They were both large portions & delicious. My granddaughters had the kids spaghetti ($5.00). Our server Haley was excellent. The food was very slow coming out of the kitchen. The kids were starved & even the appetizers were slow to arrive.

Joe L, General Manager at Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Steven, thanks for bringing your family in to visit us. Sunday's (especially once the weather turns cold) can get very busy for our small kitchen and crew. In addition to the full dining room, we always have lots of carry-out and deliveries/caterings too. I apologize for the wait on your food, but I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves and had plenty to eat. Thanks!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My uncle had the salmon special; I had the pesto lasagna special; sister got a specialty pizza with pesto instead of tomato sauce; mom got Fettuccine Alfredo and my aunt got the grouper. Of course, we started off with a basket of garlic rolls which were so good we asked for another basket. The service was good, and we didn't feel rushed at all. Bonnie Bambinelli was on the premises, and she was very personable. The portions were large, so we had plenty of left overs. With 3 glasses of wine, tax and tip, a meal for 5 was $145. I would definitely go back again!

Sounds like you all know how to eat! I'm so glad you stopped by and that you enjoyed your visit. Bonnie and our crew really do love taking care of our guests and it has kept us busy and growing after 38 years. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Great mussels served in one of three ways. Tonight I had the large order of mussels cooked in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce on a bed of linguini. Sop up the sauce with one or six homemade garlic rolls.
Salads are great as a starter and easy to share with another.
Bonnie was there to greet us and make sure we enjoyed her place.
Staff are all so nice and friendly.

Joe L, General Manager at Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Charles, thanks for stopping by and for the kind review. If you enjoy a little spice in your life, try our Mussels Fra Diavolo next time!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided on Bambinelli’s Pizza and Pasta in Roswell after leaving the Avalon area.

We have been here a few times and the only odd thing you notice upon entering is the stale smell? It lacks the delicious aromas of the cooking. Just odd...

After being led to our seats, Sarah introduced herself as our server. Nice selection of specials and wines at reasonable prices. We choose the Da Vinci Chianti for a wine with the blackened salmon Alfredo and shrimp Fra Diavolo. Both dishes were tasty and enjoyable with a nice sized portion.

Sarah was friendly and attentive and at 7:00 pm the restaurant had a nice group of people in it dining. Seems like an excellent location to host a party, as they always seem to have one booked in the large dining room area.

All in all, if you are looking for some fresh local Italian cooking give Bambinelli’s a chance.

Thanks for visiting our Roswell location. I hope you and your wife enjoyed your food and time with us and we hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

For a nice taste treat I highly reccomend their veal dishes. They are normally served over pasta but you can request fresh vegtables instead. Make sure to read the fine print on the menu because they charge extra for a substitute.

Thanks Michael!