“Great italian food!”

Ranked #123 of 4,304 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Bambinelli family is proud to bring a little slice of New York to your neighborhood! Pairing genuine hospitality with delicious homemade Italian cuisine since 1980, we look forward to serving you!
Reviewed 11 October 2018

My uncle had the salmon special; I had the pesto lasagna special; sister got a specialty pizza with pesto instead of tomato sauce; mom got Fettuccine Alfredo and my aunt got the grouper. Of course, we started off with a basket of garlic rolls which were so good we asked for another basket. The service was good, and we didn't feel rushed at all. Bonnie Bambinelli was on the premises, and she was very personable. The portions were large, so we had plenty of left overs. With 3 glasses of wine, tax and tip, a meal for 5 was $145. I would definitely go back again!

Joe L, General Manager at Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sounds like you all know how to eat! I'm so glad you stopped by and that you enjoyed your visit. Bonnie and our crew really do love taking care of our guests and it has kept us busy and growing after 38 years. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Great mussels served in one of three ways. Tonight I had the large order of mussels cooked in a white wine, butter and garlic sauce on a bed of linguini. Sop up the sauce with one or six homemade garlic rolls.
Salads are great as a starter and easy to share with another.
Bonnie was there to greet us and make sure we enjoyed her place.
Staff are all so nice and friendly.

Joe L, General Manager at Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Charles, thanks for stopping by and for the kind review. If you enjoy a little spice in your life, try our Mussels Fra Diavolo next time!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I decided on Bambinelli’s Pizza and Pasta in Roswell after leaving the Avalon area.

We have been here a few times and the only odd thing you notice upon entering is the stale smell? It lacks the delicious aromas of the cooking. Just odd...

After being led to our seats, Sarah introduced herself as our server. Nice selection of specials and wines at reasonable prices. We choose the Da Vinci Chianti for a wine with the blackened salmon Alfredo and shrimp Fra Diavolo. Both dishes were tasty and enjoyable with a nice sized portion.

Sarah was friendly and attentive and at 7:00 pm the restaurant had a nice group of people in it dining. Seems like an excellent location to host a party, as they always seem to have one booked in the large dining room area.

All in all, if you are looking for some fresh local Italian cooking give Bambinelli’s a chance.

Thanks for visiting our Roswell location. I hope you and your wife enjoyed your food and time with us and we hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2018

For a nice taste treat I highly reccomend their veal dishes. They are normally served over pasta but you can request fresh vegtables instead. Make sure to read the fine print on the menu because they charge extra for a substitute.

Thanks Michael!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I came here with a big appetite and did not even finish my entree. I had a craving for pasta and a friend suggested here due to their large servings. The garlic knots were promptly served but were quite hard. I ordered a simple fettuccine Alfredo with broccoli and that seemed to be a tall order. The pasta came with a heap of the sauce on top - it wasn't even mixed in with the pasta (even Olive Garden can achieve that)! Once I finally finished mixing the pasta, I tasted the dish and there was literally no flavor whatsoever. I dumped both black and red pepper flakes onto the dish and even requested some garlic powder to add flavor. Well, the garlic powder arrives to the table and it is literally a block in the shaker, it does not budge. After being served the old garlic powder, I was ready to leave and never return. This place is definitely not authentic, I guess this is what I get for wanting to overeat.

Joe L, General Manager at Bambinelli's Pizza & Pasta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

I am sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your recent visit with us. Bonnie Bambinelli has been in business here in Tucker since 1980, and offering genuine hospitality paired with authentic Italian cuisine has been her (and our) specialty and highest priority since day one. I'm not sure exactly what happened on this occasion, but it sounds like we missed the mark on more than one aspect of your meal in terms of quality and even service, had we known that you were unhappy, we would have loved to fix it right then and there. Obviously, this is not how we like to represent ourselves and our food. We will definitely look into the issues you described and make sure all staff members read your review to remind them that the details matter every single time. Thank you for your business and for letting us know so that we may use the opportunity to improve. Again, I am very sorry you left less than satisfied and I hope you will give us another chance to serve you properly if ever you are back in the area!