“lobster and more”
Review of Chops Lobster Bar

Chops Lobster Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chops Lobster Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$21 - US$200
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: An Atlanta icon known for its exceptional food and service, Chops consistently ranks as one of the top ten steakhouses in the country. Exquisite seafood flown in fresh daily and the very best USDA prime aged beef are served with style in the warm ambiance of the dark wood dining room. Whether you’re dining for business or pleasure, a meal at Chops is sure to make a lasting impression.
Reviewed 13 February 2012

A must have - fried lobster tails. And the steaks are good!

1  Thank DC K

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Chops is elegant, has great service and great food. I ike to go downstairs and dine at the lobster bar. It's more cozy. Don't just wait for a bithday to dine here. You are in for a treat.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My friends loved the steaks and I loved the seafood, it is an exclusive yet welcoming restaurant!

Reviewed 6 February 2012

My husband and I went here for a business dinner. This is the only way I would ever go back. The restaurant is spotless, everyone is very nice but it is extremely dark (and no I am not very old and impacted by this sort of thing - normally like it dark). Our server was over the top and was in our face too much!!!! Kind of difficult to have discussions with him there all the time! The portions were large, I will give them that. I got a loaded iceberg wedge and Dino's pan roasted chicken vesuvio. It was great! The mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy that were under it were great the best part. Too bad when it was packed up to go the server did not pack any of that up (extremely disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) This made the chicken dry and basically not worth eating. My husband got the lobster bisque, along with a couple of their specials that night: steak with lobster on it and lobster mac and cheese. He liked his food. I had some of the mac and cheese and was not impressed because the lobster was spongy. I do have to admit though that they know how to make a good cosmopolitan (which most places do not!). : )

Reviewed 4 February 2012

A great place to eat Seafood or steaks for that matter because it is located and own by CHOPS immediately over head. Great Food awesome onion rolls etc etc

Been to Chops Lobster Bar? Share your experiences!