“Perhaps our best dinner in Atlanta”
Review of Aria

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Maple Drive
Transit: MARTA Buckhead/ Lindbergh
Description: Aria is the creative vision of chef and restaurateur Gerry Klaskala. With visually stunning, full-flavored dishes, unmatched hospitality, expertly-crafted cocktails and an award-winning wine list, Aria continues to top Atlanta’s “best-of” lists year after year.
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place, discrete decoration, very good and eficient service and fantastic food
Foie gras at the precisely point, excelent lobster and delicious soft shell crab . Ad to that an excelent Menetou Salon from the good wine list and you'll have the recipe for a perfect night
Don't miss it !

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Tasting menu of 7 courses well conceived, food well prepared, nicely presented, good parings of textures, flavors and colors, portions more than adequate. Short rib was amazingly rich and unctuous. The kitchen seemed more excited about the food than the wait staff--who were very efficient and professional, but not very helpful. The wine list is very good and fairly priced, but the presence of a sommelier would have been an nice addition. Noise level is high but ambience attractive. Overall, the quality of the food makes up for many of the deficiencies.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a lovely time celebrating his birthday here. The service was excellent and the food very nice. It's a beautiful space with dark colors and mirrors but it does tend to be loud. There were a few large parties dining at the same time and they tended to be loud. I would go back just for the radish salad-so tasty!! (And I don't even like radishes!) All the food was excellent and the wine selection too. We had a great night!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Honestly the staff made this restaurant a joy. Nothing was too much, and they continually checked back with us to make sure our needs were met.

This restaurant has a small number of tables, with an elegantly designed interior ... although my husband and I both thought the central light fixture was reminiscent of a scene from the Alien movie ... kinda creepy.

The foie gras was DELICIOUS ... but the other dishes mediocre and I found the pork dish to be simply too large.

We had a great time here ... a nice elegant restaurant in the Buckhead district.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Started with a drink in their pleasant intimate bar and then had some very good food. We started with the Sashimi Hamachi, the Lobster Appetizer and the Razor Clams and all three were worthy of reordering. Our entrees were the Lemon Sole, the Scallops and the Spinalis Steak---again, we loved all three choices. My son went with the ice cream sandwich for dessert, and he only allowed me a few tastes. I like the feel of the restaurant--the decor makes one actually know they are dining in a more upscale restaurant. Service was good, but to stay at Excellent, that is the one area that could be moved up a slight notch---server was pleasant, but I prefer a higher sense of understanding of the menu, wines and overall professionalism for an Excellent. As a point of interest, the chandelier in the main dining room has incorporated glass formed from a lightning strike in to the fixture--very cool.

1  Thank adalbert3

Been to Aria? Share your experiences!