“Yummy pancakes”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Grant Park
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Good pancakes! NY Times rated! I also got the breakfast burrito. Good flavor except it was too spicy. Unexpected.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I was near the area visiting the cat cafe and decided i was hungry. I saw Ria's and had heard how good it was. When you walk in the place is kinda divey looking but dont let that detour you. I had the red pepper turkey sandwitch with a side of humus. OMG the humus is house made . The waitress said it was good and she was right. I asked for sweet tea however they only offer unsweet. This is the South who does that. However i got a mexican coke(coke in a glass bottle). The red pepper turkey sandwitch was toasted with loads of red pepper turkey ,avacado and melted cheese. I been craving to go back every since my last visit.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the food is excellent but people were waiting a long time for tables. Once seated, it took almost an hour to be served. There didn't seem to be a sense of urgency to turn tables.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Staff is friendly in a cozy diner setting. There is seating inside the front door, and additional seating around the outside which is a completely covered patio. Restaurant does not take reservations over the phone so showing up early is a must. We waited about 45 min for breakfast so we wandered to the cemetery across the street while waiting. The food is good and there is a lot to choose from. The pancakes were decent and the biscuits and gravy are homemade. The servings are ample, so you will not leave hungry! GF options are available on the standard menu.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Ebrik coffee told us about Ria's Bluebird. We decided to order the 3 most popular dishes. Shrimp, cheese grits, banana, pecan buttermilk pancakes and breakfast brisket. We walked into Oakland Cemetery while waiting for Ria's. Our waitress who was a regular customer prior to joining the wait staff, helped us navigate the menu. She suggested the three entrees we ordered. I wish we had a restaurant like this in Denver. Great neighborhood to explore as well.