“A great array of menu items to choose from”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #1,713 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Freshly brewed coffee, pastries and loaves of bread baked throughout the day. Sandwiches made to your specifications and served with a smile. French onion soup and other varieties available.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I don't know why everyone goes crazy for this sandwich shop! I think it's over priced and the food is bland. I've never liked Panera even from my college days smh Don't recommend!

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

The Mediterranean egg white sand which was very good and the breakfast foods get better each time. The value is getting better and healthy qualities are superior to other breakfast places.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I frequent this Panera and have noticed that, although the food is really good, they make quite a few mistakes. In one case, I got the wrong sandwich (which I didn't realize until I opened it up). In another case, the bagel I ordered was not sliced. I usually order reduced fat cream cheese but they will give you the regular without telling you. That being said, it is a good location and a great place for a quick breakfast.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

Had a great experience at this Panera Bread when I met a friend for a quick breakfast before work. The service was very prompt and considering we had limited time, that was very important. I tried the oatmeal with quinoa and almonds which was mmm mmm good. My friend had a delicious-looking scrambled egg on flat bread that I hope to try next time. She enjoyed a luscious latte and I had a heavenly hazelnut coffee. A delightful time was had by all and we look forward to next time.