“Yummy Sushi!”
Review of Voya Bistro

Voya Bistro
Ranked #439 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Description: VOYA Bistro is the place to be seen, while enjoying Sophisticated Southern Cuisine. You're certain to come up with several favorites of your own at this Atlanta American restaurant!
Reviewed 2 January 2016

Was thankful to have this little gem in our hotel lobby! Great Sushi that I was able to enjoy all weekend long!

Reviewed 2 January 2016

What a delightful surprise! We ate every meal of our weekend stay here. Sushi, Chicken Tenders (Kids menu), Cheese Quesadilla, and Pimento Cheese dip was all amazing! Great beer selection also and super clean!

1  Thank krmiller18
Reviewed 5 December 2015

Stopped by Voya Bistro in the Marriott for a quick dinner at the bar. The wine list was adequate. The bartender was the wait staff. The lemon calamari was lightly breaded and flavored nicely. The Asian chicken salad was perfectly made for a light dinner. The bartender was efficient, helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great selection of small bites and light meals for dinner. Located in the lobby area so it's a bit noisy and hard to find a quiet spot.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I was very pleased to find a sushi selection in the hotel where I was staying (especially because I had no car and could not easily leave.) The selection is good - they have miso soup, seaweed & green salads as well to add on the side. The sushi is very good and tasty. The prices are good too, for a hotel where you can't expect cheap prices. I got miso soup, seaweed salad, two pcs smoked salmon sushi, and 8 pc shrimp tempura for about $35 not including tip.
The only service problem I had was that my salad arrived with no utensils or napkin, so I asked for chopsticks and a napkin which were promptly brought out. The waitress did do a great job of noticing when I finished whatever I was eating before she brought out the next thing. The only comment on the food (great overall) was that I did expect the shrimp tempura part of the roll to be a bit more freshly fried. It wasn't really warm anymore, but then again, maybe it's because I took too long to eat the soup and salad? However, it was still very good and a great experience - one that I did not expect to get from a hotel restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2015