“Great neighborhood spot”

Simply Thai
Ranked #1,265 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Simply Thai it's a great neighborhood spot. The food is delicious. The service is good the prices are reasonable. I love the pad prick. My daughter loves the pad Thai.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My new office is located in Dunwoody so I've been trying a lot of thai places in the area and Simply Thai is by far the tastiest spot!! Their food is full of so much flavor and they use a lot of basil in their dishes. The coconut soup is delicious and they have phenomenal drunken noodles. I get takeout here often and my order is always correct when I pick it up. Sometimes the service can be slow, so maybe not great if your on a tight schedule for lunch, but it's definitely worth it.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Davis P
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We've been here several times and the food is always good. The restaurant is a surprise because the shopping center it's in isn't terribly nice looking, but once you enter it has lovely décor and good tasty food.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2015

It's one of the very good Thai places in the Dunwoody area. I liked the sauces they used in their food. One thing I usually look in Thai / Chinese places is that the food should not smell of flavors that's not suitable to non-thai / non-chinese. This one met the expectations. The only little complaint I have is - 1st time I visited this place I ordered a chicken entree and the chicken was so so less in it and it was filled with too many veggies that I didn't even want to touch. So, it didn't fill my stomach that day. But next time it was better with a different dish. I wish I remembered the names of the dishes that I ordered.

It's a good place to visit, give it a try. I recommend it.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

Second visit as good as the first! Ambiance comfortable but music not appropriate. Service is friendly and efficient. The food is outstanding.
Pad Thai is some of the best I have had. The Tom Yum Goong soup is delicious! Located in an interesting location. A must try!

Date of visit: April 2015