“Great place”

Jekyll Island Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #339 of 4,323 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Most airport food is bad but not here good food at fair prices combined with great service.A must P, ace to eat

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

It's just a few minutes on the airport underground to get to the international terminal. Today, at least, the area is not crowded and the restaurant had a pleasant layout. The server was helpful and attentive.
About as good as it gets at ATL that I have found.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

I did my lunch during my transit time to board flight to Amsterdam. I ordered Crab and Corn Chowder and Seafood Quesadillas. Chowder was excellent taste and with black pepper addition it was yummy for my mouth and stomach. Quesadillas were good and I enjoyed every piece of the meal. It was really happy exit meal for my trip and thank you staff of the restaurant. Additional tidbit information, they provide their own WiFi and they server in your table and you can pick your seat. Happy fooding.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We had a several hour layover and wanted to find a restaurant in our terminal where we could sit down and be served. This is a full service restaurant in the middle of one of the terminal.
The food was pretty good and the portions are nice sized. We had salads for lunch. One was a caesar with salmon and the other was a wedge with blackened chicken.
The prices are a little steep, but what you would expect at any airport.
The only negative was the service which was pretty slow. It was difficult to find or get a server and their attitude wasn't great.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Thanks Delaney for excellent service and recommendations
We will be back and try the other options as well
Thanks for a wonderful place to rest and eat a great meal

Date of visit: September 2018