“Excellent food, superb service ”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #232 of 4,262 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lenox Rd NE
Description: Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine.
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I was here in a private room with a group. The service was excellent - two people assigned to us including the vivacious Victoria and her colleague Matt. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive.

The food was excellent too. I had the mushroom flatbread, Caesar salad with bacon, the salmon for a main (horrors!), and the molten chocolate cake for dessert. All superbly cooked.

It’s in trafficky Buckhead so that’s a nit but really there’s little to dislike about this place. Well worth it.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Beware of the valet! They steal from you. From the multiple things they stole, one item was a baked good that was sitting on a napkin on my counsel. Who steals a baked good?! I would've given it to them had they asked for it. Don't steal it!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I was part of a sizable business group and was wowed! The wait staff was phenomenal in their descriptions of the dishes and their outstanding service! Every dish was delicious and I will admit that all that were at our table opted out of dessert, our server convinced us to give it a try. To say that we licked the plate clean is an understatement!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Best dinner in Buckhead! The menu has outrageous choices and was tough for us to choose, which is a good thing. The cheesesteak eggrolls, tuna tacos, and the sweet corn bisque were amazing! The scallops in polenta was so delicious. The kids menu offers cheese pizza, mac n cheese, chicken tenders, pasta etc. Drinks are great.... try the VIP signature cocktail... YUM! Definitely recommend trying to get a table outside on the 2nd floor, so cool. Service was great and prompt. The decor is modern and cool and looks like a great place just for drinks as well. one of the best places we have ventured by far!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed a terrific meal at Del Frisco. We both had the sole with crab meat on top...and it was superb! Our server, Ryan, did a great job and we will return in the future.