“Great ! ”

Cafe Intermezzo
Ranked #266 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a coffee and pastry on our way out of town. Great iced latte and tarimasu.
We really enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff was super helpful and friendly.
Thank you.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

It looks much like a European cafe and the menu is convincing as well, but the food was very average. The croissant was far from fresh and the tomatoes were flavorless. The chicken salad, in heavy chunks, was also heavy on the mayo and not much else. The lettuce was actually wilted and I sure the chef thought it was hidden under the chicken, but it was not. That shows very poor thoughts of ones customers. The coffee was excellent, however. Cannot recommend, especially at their prices.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

American hamburger was very good.

Service was below average: several things arrived table missing elements, like cake without fork and coffee without creamer.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I have the opportunity quite often to pass through the Atlanta airport and when my layover is more than an a hour and a half I may a b-line for concourse B and head here for a meal. The food is pretty good, the service is quick and if I have a few extra minutes I usually browse through the book to see if there is something I need to purchase.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

So we decided to go to the place with a healthy-ish menu and not a long line, while waiting fro our evening flight home. We stopped here. My wife liked their salad, and my son was ok with the chicken panini, the burger was ok at best. most interesting part was that you sat right in the middle of an airport book store... creative use of space... don't know how many books they actually sell, as no one really wants to be rude and put their but in someone's face who is eating, while grabbing a book...

Date of visit: August 2018