“Chill atmosphere ”

Dantanna's Downtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Dantanna's Downtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #287 of 4,117 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped in after an event at the gwcc across the street. Never had the opportunity to stop until now. Angela was my server and she was awesome! Fireball shots are $3 on the weekends! :) I ordered the spinach salad and I'm so glad that I did. The blend is outstanding. The salad is one reason to visit. The Krispy Kreme bread pudding is the 2nd reason. I had no idea such a thing existed. Wow is all I can say. Kudos Dantanna's!!! #ashsaidit

Reviewed 13 November 2017

We had a great meal with a bad server - so what do you do with rating them? The ribeye was good... the salad was good... but man i just cant get over the fact we had a server more interested in whatever than us. We saw him to order, then he disappeared for a good 6 minutes to find out what beers they had... then we saw him when the food came and then when we were clearly done our meal. He brought the check.. apparently he had somewhere to go, so we didnt get dessert. I can speak of how good the meal was and how bad the service is... so be warned... you will eat well, but be frustrated in the process!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was super friendly, especially Adri! It was a busy night but we still felt catered to and appreciated. The burgers are great and the sweet potato fries are second to none!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very nice and comfortable surroundings, great staff, very friendly. Just had a couple drinks and an appetizer but we were told how good the steaks were here. Appetizers we’re fabulous.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

nice location on the inside-area of CNN Atlanta HQ.
we ordered 5 buffalo burgers and a sandwich plus few draft beers.
both food and service to table was at an acceptable level, however we found a bad surprise when bill arrived because we paid about 200 bucks which is too much expensive for a burger-with beer dinner...maybe this level of price is due to its expensive location on CNN building...don't really know