“Good Choice for Breakfast or Lunch”

Gruby's New York Deli
Ranked #660 of 4,113 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 3 August 2016

My husband and I enjoyed eating at Gruby's after a medical appointment in the area. We are originally from New York, and we appreciate a good delicatessen. Gruby's did not disappoint. Although some do not like tongue, I love it, and my sandwich here was wonderful. My husband's corned beef was good, too. We plan to return soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I had a business associate take me to gruby's for lunch. Having just moved here from the NY Metro area it was great to see a good jewish deli locally. The pastrami and corned beef was very good! I am looking forward to trying other menu items. (They also need Dr Browns sodas to make it complete)

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I seen this place while going to St. Joseph. Went back there when my wife went into surgery. I was very impressed with both the food and service.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast with my fiancé. The corned beef hash was excellent and the egg and cheese sandwich reminded me of my time working in New York City. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

When we arrived with our large group (including 4 kids), we found a room full of people in scrubs, noshing away.

Alright! That must mean it's a healthy deli, right?

This is a nothing-fancy, everything-you-expect-from-a-deli experience. Big menu with silly sandwich names. Multiple permutations of meats, dressings and breads. Rushed, gruff yet still friendly staff.

Want a deli? You won't be disappointed.

Want to find your doctor at lunchtime and they're not at the nearby hospital? Come here.

Been to Gruby's New York Deli? Share your experiences!