1,100 results
All reviews atlanta airport an early flight hot breakfast free breakfast next morning would stay again shuttle driver flat screen clean hotel nice stay room was spacious enjoyed my stay couch desk delta refrigerator television
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Spent 1 night only before our early flight. Nice hotel. Very clean. Easy check in/out. Close to airport, safe area and restaurants are close by. Free parking. Securitu on premises. Would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

The staff at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport made sure I was checked in quickly and had the toiletries necessary to make me comfortable for the evening. Due to a weather delay I missed my connection, and the front desk staff asked me what I needed and ensured I had everything prior to heading to my room. Well done!

1  Thank Bluewalkabout
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The hotel is close to the airport & very convenient. The hotel is nice but it is getting worn and will need updating soon. The staff all seem very proficient. The room was clean and well organized. The parking is a little difficult if you have a large SUV otherwise it is good.

1  Thank G9646BXteresac
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Always good to stay at any Hyatt hotel! We’ve stayed at multiple and it’s always the same pleasant experience. Staff is friendly, all clean, nice rooms, breakfast included and its good too. Great experience.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018

Upon arrival I was greeted very warmly, checked in quickly, and offered a bottle of water (or other beverage). Rooms are spacious and up to date with the fastest WiFi I have experienced in this price category.

My only gripe is that the color of the lights in the room were cool white - like office fluorescent lighting - which is very cold feeling and sterile. I would suggest that they invest in bulbs that have warm colors, like 2,700 - 3,200k - more like incandescent colors. It would make the room feel more cozy and inviting.

Other than that, my stay was excellent and I would strongly recommend it to anyone seeking a place to stay near the airport. (It took 5 minutes to drive from the hotel to car rental return, but they also have free shuttles to the airport if you don't have transportation.)