1,101 results
All reviews atlanta airport an early flight hot breakfast free breakfast next morning would stay again shuttle driver flat screen clean hotel nice stay room was spacious enjoyed my stay couch desk delta refrigerator television
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Friendly staff, clean and spacious room, free breakfast, with a nice pool. This hotel is right by the I85, quite close to the airport, and very easy to get by Atlanta and all it's main attractions. The staff goes beyond expected to please. Definitely going back and recommending it to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We had a short 2 day stay in Atlanta and chose this hotel as it was close to the airport. The room was large with a bedroom, living area with a second tv, sofa and chair, with a small kitchen area with a small refrigerator and table. The complementary breakfast with a rotating 3 hot items is a nice touch and has enough choices for most people to walk away satisfied. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with local recommendations for attractions. We would definitely book this hotel the next time we visit Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I stayed at this property in late May 2012. I needed an option close to the airport but didn't want to pay a lot. After some searching, I settled on this hotel, based on a good experience at a Hyatt Place in Ohio.

When I first arrived, the woman manning the front desk was slammed with people asking her questions and the phone ringing off the hook. She still managed to take care of my check-in, answer all the walk-ups and get the phone. I was even more impressed when she called my room a few moments after I got into the room to apologize for not being able to give me 100% of her attention and offered to have me come down to get a free cookie from the snack bar. I really appreciated the offer, particularly since I still felt like she greeted me warmly as it was. (The cookie was delicious, by the way).

The lobby is a combination snack bar, front desk, lobby. It's very open. There is a business center where there are two or three computers with a printer. Printing is free. There is also a fitness center that I did not visit. The rooms are "suites" in the sense that there is a sitting area, with a couch and a desk/chair combination as well as a mini-fridge and then there is a bed area with a sink outside the toliet/shower area. The room feels spacious and it was very clean. My king bed had a newer mattress and the bedding was fresh. My only slightly negative comment was the size of the shower/toliet area. It is definitely only big enough for one person. As I was traveling solo on this trip, it wasn't a problem for me, but couples may find it a tight squeeze.

Overall, this hotel is a very good choice if you have to stay near the Atlanta airport. There are a few restaurants you can walk to. Given a choice between the nearby Hampton Inn or here, I would definitely return here. The rooms are good and the service was top-notch (something that you don't usually find in airport hotels).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I think that this is the best room for your money in that area. I have stayed at the Hampton Inn (across the street) and the Holiday Inn (next door). They are all in the same price range, but the Hyatt Place gives you the most bang for your buck. The dining area stayed open until 11 pm, which worked well for me since work ran late. The breakfast was wonderful. There were lots of options available for me a non-pork eater and i was happy to see that. Wi-Fi is free and reasonably fast. the staff is very firnedly and helpful. The room was very spacious and clean.

The only negative is the elevators which they advertised are going to be upgraded soon. The elevators weren't a big deal, but their condition did not match the rest of the hotel.

Room Tip: i had a king bed with sofa, flat screen, and fridge. view of Holiday Inn but it was okay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Its a newer hotel with nice amenities (flat screen TV, small frig, good size swimming pool). Although the hotel is new, it may not stay that way for long. It's getting a lot of wear and tear but maintenance is not keeping up with the small repairs: our phone, safe and one of the outlets did not work. There were small cracks and chipped paint along the wall corners. All minor things, that after time, will prove to be reasons rate the hotel lower. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was good, not the best (pre-made breakfast sandwiches were a dry). The rooms were spacious enough for two adults and two young kids (10 & 7), two double beds and pull-out sofa was perfect. The pool area had plenty of sitting and the pool was clean! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family