“Fast & good ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hills Park
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Nam Phuong is my daughter's favourite restaurant in Atlanta. It was very busy as usual. The food was still delicious and the service was wonderful. I had the shrimp sate and my daughter and husband had the Fish and chicken soups also known as pho. The service was very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Four is us went to Nam Phuong and we all had pho—two shrimp, one chicken and one combination. Being a cold and rainy day in Atlanta, the restaurant had a steady stream of customers and stayed full. That did not put a damper on the fabulous service that we enjoyed from our server, Hung, who gave a wonderful primer on preparing and enjoying our meal. We also had their crispy egg rolls and green tea to round out the lunch. We probably ate about half of the bowlful and took leftovers home to enjoy for lunch this week. I can’t wait to try it again!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stopped in for dinner, and absolutely LOVED the pepper squid, jasmine tea, the shaken beef (server recommendation) and the spare ribs with watercress (server recommendation). We also tried the spring rolls, which were huge and delicious. They have an extensive menu, full of a wide variety of dishes, including a large number of vegetarian dishes.

This is my new favorite Vietnamese spot in Atlanta, and I cannot say enough about how amazing it is! Excellent food and excellent service! Beware of crowds though, because this place is ALWAYS packed unless you have a late lunch or early dinner...

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We trade off between this Viet place and several others on Buford Hiway each week. Perhaps some of the BEST salt and pepper squid or seafood is to be had here. The Pho is really great, the various Bun dishes are good. the Papaya salad is way good. the Thai Tea is also some of the best on the strip. They do have a Vietnam Veterans get together at noon on Wednesdays and I try to make that meeting, but I would go there without seeing those old farts trying to use chopsticks.. :-)

1  Thank Mike_W_Stock
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Yum. Ive spent a lot of time Saigon and was eager to try this place. I had Banh xeo, which I’ve never had in the states. It was excellent. My wife loved her pho and I tried it, it was great. Service was attentive and staff stopped by to talk to me about familiar neighborhoods in Saigon. If I can’t get to Saigon, I’ll head for Nam Phuong on Bankhead Hwy....

1  Thank Cheoah