“Good Meal for an Airport....”
Review of Popeye's Chicken

Popeye's Chicken
Ranked #744 of 4,262 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 September 2016

Had lunch here on a returning on a recent business trip during a layover in Atlanta. Line stretched out into the concourse but orders were taken ahead of time and you moved very quickly. All of my food was hot (2 piece spicy chicken platter that came with 2 sides, a biscuit and a drink.) and delicious. Actually for an airport meal it was very reasonable $9.62. My sides were mashed potatoes with gravy and red beans and rice.

I was able to snag a table which is quite rare. Overall a great meal considering it was an airport experience.

1  Thank abcjjl

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Long line and they came out and took orders in the line and kept the line moving. I was 20 back and I had my food in 5 min. They had someone cleaning tables and making room for people to sit down. That made my trip even more enjoyable that I had a clean table and was able to sit right away and enjoy my food.

1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This Popeye's Restaurant is part of the food court in the Atrium at Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, near the security line entrance. Although a little pricy, as is everything at the airport, the food is fresh and dependably tasty.

1  Thank Kenneth K
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I stopped by Popeye's prior to my flight's departure for breakfast. I had the breakfast platter. The food was very good. The service was fast. The line moved very quickly. The breakfast platter was $6.89. I was disappointed when I flew into the ATL on a late night flight, and this Popeye's had run out of fried chicken.

1  Thank SmartTraveller506
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Crispy,hot,juicy chicken combo w fries and a drink around $7. So good,definitely will go back and staff was friendly as well! I was hungry after a long flight and find this to hit the spot! BTW I love Bojangles,but this may have changed my mind.

1  Thank heppegirl

Been to Popeye's Chicken? Share your experiences!