“Amazing”

Alon's Bakery & Market at Park Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Alon's Bakery & Market at Park Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #187 of 4,310 Restaurants in Atlanta
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We've been going to Alon's in Virginia Highlands for years, so we were happy to see this one open across from Perimeter Mall. Everything is top notch. We usually get our order to go, so I can't comment on dine in service.
The chocolate chunk pecan cookies are great! They only use the finest chocolate, and it makes a difference. The deli items are very good (esp. the pimento cheese), the sandwiches are fantastic, and the bakery items are to die for! They also have a great selection of wines, cheeses, and a lot of other things too numerous to mention.
If you are in the area of either location, just go. You won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I loved this little market. However, it was pretty obvious that serving food was not a high priority for them so that could stand improvement. The quality of my breakfast was good though.

1  Thank MattArmb9
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Once you walk in be prepared to spend. The cookies are EXCELLENT. Their dessert are always delicious, you can't go wrong with any of them. Their packaged banana bread/cakes are soooo moist. The breads are good and so are the food they make and prepare. Oh my I forgot their chocolate yum, how could I...

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Also a great place to meet for coffee. This is not only a terrific bakery and cafe but a great market for unusual food stuffs. There is indoor and outdoor dining. I was here for coffee and pastries. Nice casual and relaxing. They make specialty coffee drinks as well as specialty teas. Their desserts are outstanding and, of course, they have takeout. For dinner parties I bought their tiramisu torts that are to die for.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We were visiting Atlanta for 10 days and we came here at least 4 times. Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, at anytime we got a great meal!

Date of visit: August 2016