All reviews valet parking huge shower centennial park marta station walking distance peachtree street an older building comfortable bed corner room would stay here again convention center braves game one night stay coca cola fitness room king room convenient location
Reviewed 24 July 2017

If in Atlanta, this place is a nice option due to affordable cost and other factors. I encourage folks who visit Atlanta to stay somewhere in the heart of downtown with valet parking and walk everywhere. Downtown Atlanta traffic is horrific ALL the time, even weekends. This Courtyard is in an old historic "flatiron" building and has obviously recently been renovated. The interior is chic and modern. Our king bed room was really cool and modern as well. We loved the window views of the street and the spacious and clean bathroom. As one traveler said, the HVAC is a bit noisy so be aware of that, but it did not bother us at all. They offer affordable valet parking at $30 daily (if you are AAA, you can get a discounted rate that includes parking!) and are very convenient to most Atlanta attractions and high end dining. There is a Starbucks in the hotel and they have a full bar available in the evenings. The staff were all very professional and courteous and we likely will return!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor with window views of the street
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference and during check in the front desk person was nice but did not know how to process my check, which made check in during a busy time even longer. Once arriving to the room there was no dresser to put clothing in and only a stand-up wardrobe to hang clothes up. The doors on the wardrobe are uneven so one is up about 2 inches higher than the other. The room is very small but I can deal with that. We got in and dropped our things and left. Upon arriving back jumped into bed as we had a very early wake up. I couldn't sleep as the bed was so hard that my entire body hurts. The icing on the cake is that the person traveling with me got up this morning to find her sheets and pillow cases covered in something that looks like blood. Beyond gross. I am going to demand a new room as this is unacceptable! If I had not booked through a group block and paid with company check I would check into a new hotel!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Man, I hate to write a bad review on this hotel, really. The staff was great. The rooms were clean. The location was perfect. It was so wonderful until we laid down to sleep. CLICK! WHOOOOOOOOSH! The HVAC kicked on like someone hit it with a bat. By the time the HVAC was in full blow it was decibels were like taking off in an MD80 when you are sitting on the wing. Kept us up ALL NIGHT!! We thought about turning it off, but it was late June in Atlanta....

If you are a heavy sleeper, and can sleep through gale force winds, by all winds, book this hotel and enjoy the great location and staff.

Also, no lock on the bathroom. If you have kids, you know what this means...they're in there with you for the bio movements.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This hotel is very convenient to all the downtown attractions. It took maybe 10 minutes to walk to Centennial Park, Coca-Cola and GA Aquarium. The staff was very friendly. There is near by parking but we chose to valet for convenience with our luggage. It was well worth it. The room was very modern and the shower is HUGE. It was a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Really nice hotel comfy beds great staff and amazing showers. Only thing I didn't like was the elevators they were a little shaky. Room was clean and homey. I liked that checkout was at 12. I do wish they had a pool

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family