1,331 results
All reviews atlanta airport champions restaurant baggage claim domestic terminal rental car the concierge lounge sky tram an overnight layover convention center an early morning flight lobby bar next morning room service business meeting stayed here for one night front desk staff skytrain
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have nothing negative to report. My room was clean and ready for occupancy when I arrived. This was helpful since I had driven practically all night to get there on time. The food in the restaurant was good. The hotel clerk who checked me in was very courteous!

Room Tip: My room was accessible to the elevator. The fifth floor was a good location.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Our family stayed at this hotel last week and had a wonderful time. The staff from time of check in to our departure were always helpful and professional. The rooms were clean and everything worked as it should. Water pressure was excellent as well even though we were on a high floor. My husband loved the fitness equipment and said it was very well maintained. We will certainly be back on our next trip. Thank you for the hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Have stayed 4 or 5 times here. Business and leisure.
Excellent location. 5 min from Airport and 5 min from CityGate Outlet shopping mall.

Hotel offers Airport, Shopping Mall and Disney Park shuttles.

Good alternative to Disney hotels or short time stay overs in Hong Kong.

Cheers.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed here one night on an extended layover. I loved that it was available directly to the airport by train. The webpage states shuttle so be careful because there are airport shuttles for other Marriott hotels.
The rooms had a nice configuration. The Marriott bed was magical! We did eat in the restaurant and the food was good, service quick and the area clean. The check in staff was friendly, pleasant and efficient.
If I was in the area, I would stay again. Excellent site for an event.

Room Tip: It helps to be a Marriott member! Received a free drink pass at check in.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The staff is the reason this hotel stays busy! They are great-the rooms are great and very clean...and the beds sleep great, but the staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable..we're talking about the staff in Atlanta-usually the staff is somewhat helpful but does not go out of their way-they do here! great Job!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends