“Great seafood and homemade desserts ”

Sweet Auburn Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Sweet Auburn Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #258 of 4,133 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Grey local restaurant! I had the sea bass and my hubby had the fried shrimp. We endured and had the homemade humming bird cake and banana pudding. Waitress was super sweet... and attentive. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

What a wonderful experience! My party of five was quickly seated in a comfortable booth by Jordan. Jordan changed a five dollar bill to ones for me, then gallantly offered to run outside to feed the parking meter for me!

I ordered a dish that no longer appears on the menu and Jordan did not hesitate when he let me know that it was STILL AVAILABLE! The salmon chips were Yummy!

We were pleased that the manager stopped by to check on us near the end of our meal.

My only criticism is that the band, although entertaining, was SUPER LOUD, making it impossible to partake in conservation at our table.

1  Thank MagicWandi
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Four of us went to experience the "Real" Soul of Downtown Atlanta. Jordan, our waiter, was great and helpful. We were also visited by the manager during our meal. I suspect it was because we were the only Caucasian table in the place. The music was great and the food was perfectly good, as well. The whole fried snapper and the fried shrimp were the standouts. Most of the Entrees are fried so don't look to lose any weight at this place. We enjoyed the ambience and the people. The place was really cool and about 3 minutes from our Downtown Hotel .

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Sweet Auburn Seafood and must say that the food, atmosphere, and music was extremely nice!
I had the crab cakes and they were a nice size and full of crab and not filler!
The bartender made me a pineapple mojito that was delicious!
A nice jazz band started playing and really made the evening special.
I would highly recommend and will visit again.

It is not the largest restaurant so make reservations.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The food is great. I had a shrimp burger with a side of salad. It was good. Every time I go the food is great. Never a bad moment.the staff is friendly.

Been to Sweet Auburn Seafood? Share your experiences!