“Creative excellence ”
Review of Serpas

Serpas
Reserve with OpenTable
Serpas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #215 of 4,307 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Irwin & Auburn
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Serpas is an excellent location for brunch on Sunday. First the service was very good. All the staff was professional and pleasant. We have a party of 8, that was no problem.

One thing you might need to know on Sundays no liquor till 12:30, just saying.

The appetizers were DELICIOUS! Flash fried oysters, smoked Salmon chips and wonderful beignets. When 12:30 follows around we had very professionally made cocktails, Bloody Mary's and French 75's. Very tasty.

Brunch consisted of Shrimp and grits, Cajun omelettes, cast iron scrambles. All excellent.

I can highly recommend Serpas for Sunday Brunch.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We just Google some place close to where we were.... we found this restaurant and the pictures looks nice, so we gave it a try.... food, service and the decoration made a wonderful night for me, my wife and two teenager daughters.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Came here for a business dinner. The menu had a lot of interesting choices. I ended up going with the venison for my entree. It was very good. We also ordered several appetizers. The salmon taco was the most memorable for me. Overall, a great meal. The atmosphere is a little odd. For example, there is a wall of hands in between the bathrooms. Very odd.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We met friends here because it was a sort of midway point for each of us.. I wasn't sure what to expect but we had a fabulous meal. Our server was lovely- very attentive and helpful with menu choices. The food was great - we had the salmon chips which honestly didn't sound that great but our waitress said they were the best seller and they were delicious! My husband had the pork chop which was probably the best pork chop I've ever had. I had a fish special which was tasty but not quite as good as that pork chop. We finished our meal with the beignets which were quite good . Overall a really nice evening. I am a bit weary of the warehouse restaurant thing- they tend to be loud and cold but I was able to overlook it in this case because the food and service were so good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2017

On Auburn Ave, near the Krog Street Market - just a cool, fun vibe part of Atlanta. Had dinner there last night with a client and was very impressed. Really nice wine list, plus they make a Vieux Carre (New Orleans Bourbon drink), which is rare.

Great, attentive service and loved the open feel and ambience of what is apparently an old converted warehouse.

I had the Pork Chop and it was a big, thick cut chop. It seems to me that when you get one of those double thick pork chops, people mostly overcook them and they get tough and or dry. Not here - this was cooked perfectly and juicy all the way through. Only that I was there on business kept me from picking up the bone and gnawing on it. Served with Collard Greens (as a replacement for cheese grits as I'm going low carb) and a slightly bitter (reminded me of broccoli rabe) relish on top. Just killer.

One of my buddies has the Swordfish and Shrimp combo and raved on it.

I had the broccoli and bacon side dish and hey, it's got bacon, nice big lardon chunks. Really good.

Further, for a foodie kind of place, I thought the prices were quite reasonable.

Grumpy old guy rating: Two thumbs up, i'll go back.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Serpas? Share your experiences!