“Great place to go again for real grown ups!”
Review of Cafe Circa

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Boulevard
Reviewed 26 April 2017

I've returned to Cafe Circa because it is again the enjoyable Friday night atmosphere that I enjoyed prior to the past three years. They feature live music again, and the rooftop has been restored to a cool hang out spot. Check them out on a Friday night in the Old Fourth Ward district!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We came here to celebrate a bday. It was a nice and cool place. We did the VIP table. Try location is cool but limited parking.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Ok, so Erika, and her band, exclusive_bandATL was phenom!! She really engaged the crowd, her voice was amazing, and we loved it. Now the food? The service?. We originally had a party of 14, needless to say we did not sit together until we put our own tables together after originally making reservations.☹️ then it took us 45 minutes to receive our food, our cook? was on the dance floor..... in his clear cook gloves.. I had the southern fried wings and season fries... my wings came out 45 minutes after ordering and they were partially cooked. My fries came out 15 minutes prior to my wings coming out. Do you think they took anything off my bill? No they did not. I will not be back. Forget about reporting the rooftop dance area... just don't bother, go next door or across the street. Loved the band though

1  Thank Lauren W
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place is literally a hole in the wall. I drove past a few times because the sign was so small. When I walked in I loved the atmosphere. The first floor had a dark 1950s vibe while the 2nd floor deck area is small and loud, VERY loud. My food was pretty decent, but my friend had to return his because it tasted very poor. I enjoyed their drinks but the best part was the live band that played on the first floor. Definitely a place I will visit again.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I didn't realize that this edgewood area was so packed on the weekends, so many people walking around like the old Buckhead. I went to an old school Jay z anniversary party on a saturday night. It was good times, had a section on the roof that had a ceiling fan so it made being outside comfortable. I got the jerk egg rolls, they were pretty greasy. But it was fun.

Been to Cafe Circa? Share your experiences!