“Its a decent place to let your hair down.”
Review of Cafe Circa

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Boulevard
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place is literally a hole in the wall. I drove past a few times because the sign was so small. When I walked in I loved the atmosphere. The first floor had a dark 1950s vibe while the 2nd floor deck area is small and loud, VERY loud. My food was pretty decent, but my friend had to return his because it tasted very poor. I enjoyed their drinks but the best part was the live band that played on the first floor. Definitely a place I will visit again.

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I didn't realize that this edgewood area was so packed on the weekends, so many people walking around like the old Buckhead. I went to an old school Jay z anniversary party on a saturday night. It was good times, had a section on the roof that had a ceiling fan so it made being outside comfortable. I got the jerk egg rolls, they were pretty greasy. But it was fun.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

The Lobster Bisque was outstanding. I had a bowl as a starter and then another for my dinner. Everyone at the table had a great entree. Food was a bit slow to arrive, so plan for a longer dinner.

Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

A dead roach was on a stack of plates sent to our table so we could put birthday cake slices on it. Manager was very hesitant coming to our table even though it was only about 20 ppl in d restaurant. He offered 25% off our ticket n a free round of drinks. I declined both. Either free or i tell every table in d restaurant that d place has roaches. I walked paying nothing. Besides d atmosphere was dead too.

2  Thank IMDASIT
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday night. They had a live band that was pretty good, even though the songs were all a bit faster than they should have been. The food was just ok, as were the drinks. Overall, it's a good place to at least try if you like live music and a laid back vibe.

1  Thank DCT0210

Been to Cafe Circa? Share your experiences!