“Best kept secret ”
Review of Radial Cafe

Radial Cafe
Ranked #1,334 of 4,302 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I came across the restaurant, while looking for a breakfast spot. To my surprise the ambience of this restaurant is relaxed and love the decor. They are a farm to restaurant establishment, which means organic foods, fresh from local farmers. I ordered the French toast with a side of bacon and cheese grits and the food is unlike not other breakfast spot I have ever had here in Atlanta metro area. The food is full of flavor, the staff was professional and kind. They showcase artists from the local schools in their restaurant each month and they have a points program that you can join, each time you purchase meals you get points towards discounts. Love this place, kudos to the management and staff at Radial Cafe and I recommend this restaurant to everyone who loves organic fine foods.