Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$108
US$162
US$146
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$123
US$118
  • Breakfast included
US$144
US$139
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$180
US$143
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$127
US$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn Northlake(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$87
US$203
US$167
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$268
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$384/night.

1,551 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipuberatlmarta
Reviewed 4 January 2011

I read some of the reviews on here and worried that this W was not up to snuff with the others I had visited. Wrong!

I stayed for 2 nights with my wife, 17 y/o son and 7 y/o son. We were in town to do some sightseeing. The suite plus extra bedroom gave us lots of room to spread out and relax when in the hotel. The rooms were super clean and well appointed.

If there was 1 complaint it was the ambiguity of the lobby area. When we first arrived it appeared that the hotel was connected to a mall of sorts, it is, I asked a couple of employees if there was a way to walk to a nearby restaurant through the mall and I was told I could walk outside to get there. It was 27° out and we were not bundled up.

FYI - if you are staying there, Shout, a fantastic restaurant is off that mall along with a Bagel shop in the mall. If you go to the 2nd floor, there are a set of glass doors leading to the mall.

Aside from that small detail, rocking staff, attentive and eager to please. Fantastic property through and through. I will be back in the spring / summer for another visit.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2010

Amazing hotel, amazing views, great location. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Restaurant had great food and the lounge was excellent. Even the conference area was wonderful. Booking a wholesale rate through Resorts Plus International topped it off to make my stay a 100%

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2010

I was so excited to take my husband to the W for his birthday weekend... we did a whole weekend in atlanta and were going to see cirque du soleil at atlantic station, so we chose this particular W because of its location... if you do not read the rest of my review read this: DO NOT GO TO W MIDTOWN. try a different W.

Everything was okay on friday night... we had a wonderful room, and it was nice. modern and clean. pretty much what i expected. the downstairs bar is loud, so if youre not into that... dont go here.

on saturday however, my husband and i were awkened by the smell of marijuana coming into our room... yes, it was so bad that it WOKE US UP at approx. 5 am... we immediately called the front desk... who said they would send a manager and security. what we got was a guy with a can of deodorizer, who sprayed our rooom and made comments like "you should smell it when snoop dogg is here". he told us to try and get some sleep and acted like this was a normal occurance. it was obvious the smoke was coming through the vent in our room from the room next door... but they did not knock on their door or disturb the pot smokers at all.

i woke up with a miserable headache from the smoke and my husband was feeling sick from it as well. and at 10 am. while we were getting ready for the day, the smoke started coming in again. i cant even tell you how bad it was... and im a 24 yr old... its not like im some prude old person. so we called again... and were told they would send someone up. 10 mins later, no one had come. so we called again, and had the same thing happen. finally, i think on our third call a woman from housekeeping came in and said she agreed with us, and the smell was terrible. and she didnt even get close to the vent!

when we spoke to the front desk we were told there was nothing they could do about this. i know our room was non-smoking... so i would assume the one next door was as well. and yes, there is always something you can do. we should have at least been offered an upgraded room the first time we called to complain. we continued to be polite with the hotel staff despite my annoyance. When we went to check out i asked to speak to a manager. after all was said and done, they did not charge us for the night and gave us a little credit towards our first night.

what a disappointment... and for the record- i am NOT a complainer. i have never asked to be compensated for a unpleasant stay at a hotel. this was ridiculous. i have heard such good things about the W hotels, so maybe the others are better. i know this one was bought and renovated as well, so i would have higher expectations if i stay at a W ever again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lorib24
Reviewed 14 November 2010

Young, very thin female working bar area Friday and Saturday nights 11 & 12 November 2010, 1st floor, solicited sex to at least 3 males that were with their wives. She also deliberately bent over (with her barely covering her private areas extra short skirt) in front of males with female partners. In addition, seemingly single males walking around were summoned to the 4th floor for some action. I find it hard to believe the management in unaware that a potential prostitution/ solicitation of sex is going on in supposedly top notch hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I like W hotels. I travel a fair amount for business and pleasure and have just gotten tired of plain jane generic hotel rooms. This is not the nicest W I've ever stayed in, but for Atlanta it would be a fine choice for a decent rate. If you need to be near downtown I don't think there are a whole lot of great choices out there.
Everything is modern and stylish but still comfy--very important. My room was on the small side, but still okay. Everything was very clean and there were plenty of big soft towels. No noise issues.
They have an okay fitness room--kind of has a "built a home gym in my basement" vibe. Small, dark, but a number of machines & cardio, even a bike you can take outside. The W in Hoboken has a gym that puts this one to shame.
I was attending a conference downtown, which was less than a 5-minute drive away. For Atlanta this is a relatively more "walkable" area (but don't be fooled into thinking midtown is like DuPont circle or anywhere like that), and there are a handful of good restaurant choices within walking distance, most notably the terrific South City Diner about 3ish blocks up. Lovely Piedmont Park is right at the end of the street and you can run or stroll there and actually all the way up to the botanical gardens. No nice shopping streets to stroll down. Actually come to think of it...I never saw anyone else walking anywhere in midtown.
The staff was just kind of there. No one stands out in my mind, but neither did I have a whole lot of requests. When asked they seemed to care about my good opinion. One night they forgot my room service order, so I got it for free along with a big dessert. Valet parking service was fast, EXCEPT for Saturday night when they seemed to care a whole lot more about the club/lounge guests than hotel guests.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business