1,574 results
All reviews piedmont park bliss spa bliss products botanical gardens modern hotel lobby bar valet service midtown hip concierge uber atl marta
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My hubby and I came to Atlanta for a wedding reception. We stayed in the Fabolous room. I’ll get the negative out of the way, self parking was confusing and expensive. For a one night stay, parking was $44! That’s absurd! Now for the positive, the lobby looks just like the pictures, modern and inviting. The gentlemen checking us in had great customer service, quick check in and very informative. All the staff that I came across were friendly and welcoming. Our room was clean and had the same modern decor but with a 70’s feel. The bed was firm, if you like a firmer mattress your in luck... I prefer a softer mattress. I was still able to get comfortable. All in all, we would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello gaines3a,

We love reading what was fantastic about your time with us and we also appreciate feedback that helps us advance our guest's experience! We apologize for the difficulties you experienced with our parking situation, and for the inconvenience it caused. We are very grateful for your patience and will look into how we can make it more streamlined and less confusing. We'd love to see you again the next time you are in Atlanta.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We've stayed at a lot of W hotels over the years but this was probably the worst.
When i arrived the room i'd booked (fabulous king room) wasn't available so i was given a room with two queen beds. The room was really run down. The head board leather was all peeling off, there was a cigarette burn hole on the sheets and the sheets were tattered and falling apart. The bathroom was covered in marks around the shower.
When we got into the room we actually booked, two days later, again the head board was all tattered and peeling and the sealant around the shower was hanging off. The flush on the toilet barely worked and the when the tap was put on in the sink the whole room buzzed and vibrated. Half the TV channels didn't work.
Worst of all, the mini bar was never restocked even once... in either room!!
We also asked for a coffee machine in the room and was given a refill for the coffee which was only enough for one cup and again the whole time we were there the coffee was never replaced.
The rooms are seriously run down.
On the plus side the bar is nice down stairs and the staff were very friendly when you spoke to them.
Way overpriced and not a good hotel considering it's a W. There are nicer hotels in Atlanta so i don't think i'll use this one again.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay here again. Considering how old the rooms appear to be they charge way too much. It should be a budget hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Hello Joe C,

Thanks for staying with us and for your candid feedback. We appreciate all your comments and are excited to say that we are currently in the process of revamping all of our guest rooms. We also hope you will accept our apology for our styling department not getting your room amenities re-stocked. We will share your feedback with the proper individuals to ensure this does not happen again. We never stop striving to keep our hotel fresh and vibrant and we look forward to having you back to enjoy our redesigned modern accommodations! Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I missed my direct flight to Mexico so I came to Atlanta until I was able to catch another flight. Not only was my check out experience GREAT with Kevin Grayson I also had just as much of a memorial experience with Savonya. She assisted me with all my travel arrangements and did so with EXCELLENT customer service, diligence and patience. I would recommend anyone traveling here stop by and see Savonya she treated me GREAT! And she was very knowledgable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Mydrumn Litus did a phenomenal job with making our stay here memorable ! He was very pleasant and patient ! This was our first time visiting to the W in midtown ! . The place was just as we imagined ! We will be back once a month !

Thanks again !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Having recently stayed at the other two W Atlanta brand properties, I couldn’t wait to experience the Midtown location. To my delight, I had saved the best for last.

Being a fan of the W brand, I’ve stayed at over 30 of the brand properties, and can say with confidence that the my check-in at the W Atlanta Midtown was one of the best that I’ve ever experienced. From the moment I stepped out of the car to check in, I was greeted and thanked for being there. Front desk check-in went super smooth and I was upgraded to a Mega Suite, which was awesome.

The suite was very well decorated with a great soaking tub near the bed. I wandered down to the 5th floor pool and enjoyed some quiet relaxation, which was nice. In the mornings, the room service breakfast was on time and delicious. The location was great, too- I easily walked to some great restaurants along Juniper.

If you’re in midtown and the rate is right, don’t hesitate to stay at the W!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Hello HotSpot J,

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your mega suite and that our Talent made you feel welcomed and appreciated. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope you will make W Atlanta - Midtown your home away from home anytime you are in the neighborhood. We look forward to your next visit!