US$225
US$157
US$157
US$151
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$313
US$233
US$167
US$162
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$226
US$182
US$289
US$162
1,556 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsbotanical gardensmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed here for one night with my boyfriend while I was in town for my birthday. I booked through their website and found a $133 a night rate which I thought was very good. I saw that for $30 more, they had a room with a view. When we checked in, the room was a view overlooking the roof of some other building. I wished I would have done the cheaper rate. I asked for an upgrade being a Starwood Gold member, but was told the hotel was completely booked.

The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. It was my first time staying at a W Hotel. The parking situation at the front of the hotel was pure madness (cars everywhere, people running around), so we parked next door at the Colony Square parking garage. That was a mistake, because for one day it was $31.00.

Overall I had a good impression of the hotel. I would stay here again.. definitely for the rate of $133.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
W-ATL-Midtown, Marketing Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear "zxcv6,"

Thank you so much for your kind review -- we're thrilled that you had a nice birthday weekend here with your boyfriend. Here's a tip for the next time you're headed to Atlanta: Be sure to check out the special offers on our website, watlantamidtown.com. We often have great packages that include a room upgrade and complimentary parking; that might help to save a few dollars next time.

We hope to see you again soon!
Tucker B.
Marketing Manager
W Atlanta-Midtown

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I just spent one night at the W-Midtown for a business trip. The best part of my room (17th floor) was the gorgeous view over Piedmont Park and Stone Mountain. The room was a solid "W" room - spacious but not giant, nice bed, good for folks with lots of technology (no problem plugging in my multiple cell phones and computer) and a nice bathroom. There was a great restaurant (City Kitchen?) within walking distance of the hotel. I loved the fact that at check in, they recognized me as a Starwood Preferred Guest and delivered a foam pillow (I didn't even remember that was in my profile). I would definitely stay there again. Thanks.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
W-ATL-Midtown, Marketing Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear “patchNewYork,”

Thank you so much for your kind review and for being loyal to Starwood! We’re thrilled that you loved your view of Piedmont Park (you should come back to see it in every season – fall is just as stunning as spring), your room and amenities. The restaurant you visited is South City Kitchen, which is one of our favorites as well. We’re lucky to have several of the city’s top restaurants within walking distance – the next time you’re here, be sure to ask the concierge for a few of our top picks.

Hope to see you again soon,
Tucker B., Marketing Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I really think this midtown W hotel needs a revamp. It's just not stylish anymore. The rooms are okay and I feel like the rooms furniture are very IKEA-ish. Sad but am I spending $300 for that?? The lobby entrance is contemporary however some of the staffs were kind of rude. Also, during daytime everything doesn't look very well put together, especially the lobby. They just need to re-decorate some part of the interior and entrances. There's a lot lacking on such a hotel. I think over the years it's aged. Not hip anymore.

Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank LoAnM
W-ATL-Midtown, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear LoAnM,

Thank you for your review. I deeply apologize that you found members of our team to be rude – could you please share more details with me via email (GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com)? We pride ourselves on having a well-trained and friendly staff and take comments like yours very seriously. Also, I’m sorry our décor wasn’t to your liking. While we think our hotel is stylish and chic and we often receive compliments on the interiors, we understand that everyone’s preferences are different. We hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Michael O’Donohue, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Check in was easy and mostly painless. Let me explain : I nearly always travel on someone else's nickel - - as a freelance video engineer, my client always pays for my hotel. But most hotels usually want to "get a credit card for incidentals." I never do this, as once upon a time one hotel bungled this and charged me for the whole bill for not only for my room, but for the whole crew's hotel - - several thousand dollars. So I have a standard speech I give front desk clerks at check in about how there won't be any incidentals. "Turn the movies and long distance off, and I'll pay cash for my meals." If this doesn't work, I tell them that I don't carry credit cards. That usually gets them to back off and let me just check in on my terms. This time, the clerk, Dominique, was pretty quick. She offered to let me pay a $100 cash deposit to "secure things." Having said I don't carry credit cards, I couldn't very well say that I didn't have any cash either, so I ponied up the $100 after her promise that I would get it back in cash at the end of my stay.

The room is wonderful, the amenities great, the food is wonderful, etc. Great stay Except for the lousy internet service, they get a 10 out of 10 on the scale.

However, upon checkout I was dismayed to learn from the clerk that there was no record of my cash deposit. To make a very long story short, after a call to Dominique (not home), he refused to give me anything back. I stood my ground and insisted that he call the General Manager at home (It's 6:00 on a Sunday morning.) Fortunately, the GM remembered that Dominique had been $100 over on her cash till the day I had checked in, and all was fine after that.

Moral : Get a receipt for all cash deposits.

Room Tip: Get a receipt if you leave a cash deposit.

Dear Steve,

Please accept my deepest apologies for the mix up at check out. And thank you for sharing your experience with us. We have now integrated a new system for when a guest secures incidentals with cash, which will insure that what you experienced will not happen to another guest.

Thank you, also, for your kind words about the hotel, our amenities and food. Here's a tip on the internet in our guest rooms: In response to guests' wishes, we decided to offer complimentary internet service in the rooms for guests who simply need to quickly access the web (to search for directions to a destination, check a couple of emails, etc.) but don't need much bandwidth or an extended amount of time. We do recommend that guests who need to download content, stream, or work online for an extended amount of time should upgrade for a faster connection. I hope this is helpful information for you.

Please let me know the next time you’re staying with us so I can introduce myself and make sure your stay is flawless.

Michael O’Donohue (GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com)

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We arrived about 10 PM when an event the W hotel was getting over. The party people were covering the driveway to the hotel hooping and hollering. We got the room key and decided to self park since the valet person was preoccupied. We got to the room and the keys did not work. My husband stayed with the bags while I went to get new keys. The problem was the employee had written down the wrong number on a completely different floor.

1  Thank carageorgia
W-ATL-Midtown, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Dear carageorgia,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced with receiving the wrong room number. We strive to give each guest an extraordinary experience and I regret that this wasn’t the case for you. We hope the event wasn’t a disturbance to you -- this was a fundraising gala for two arts organizations here in Atlanta. I regret that it caused you any inconvenience at our valet. If you’ll let me know the next time you’re staying with us, I will happily offer you complimentary valet.

Michael O’Donohue