“Wonderful birthday surprise!”
Review of W Atlanta Midtown

W Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #107 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 7 January 2012

It has taking me far to long to write this review but better late than never.....07/10 I planned an amazing surprise birthday for one of my best friends at this wonderful hotel. The W brand is my favorite and it fits our style and personalities perfectly; chic, hip, trendy and modern. Robert (concierge) helped me with everything from selecting a bakery for our cupcakes (Piece of cake bakery-excellent) to choosing a club to party at that evening. I enjoyed the service and accommodations so much that I've selected this hotel for my guest to stay for my wedding in a few months. Great job W midtown!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank stephrn01
There are newer reviews for W Atlanta Midtown

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Stayed a few nights at the W Midtown and it was very nice. Felt totally safe and there's lots of places you can walk to for food and shopping. The hotel itself was very stylish and comfortable. It had quite a few guests in their twenties and thirties. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlanSanDiego
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Pet friendly? They didn't bother to tell us when we checked in that there would be a $100 charge for "cleaning" and a $25 per day charge for pets.
Instead they called us 3 hours later to tell us

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Pisasdad
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Had an excellent stay at the W Midtown. This was my second W experience, the first being at W Perimeter. If I had the choice, I would choose the W Midtown. The property is large with a nice spa and a restaurant that I wish I had the opportunity to try. Unfortunately, the upstairs bar was closed during my stay, but the option in the lobby was nice.

One downside was it said the pool was open, but when we went outside, it was very dark and it looked closed.

Overall, I would definitely stay again and use more of the hotel amenities.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Good size room, clean and mostly quite, except for the loud music one night from the room next door. Good service overall with the exception of the concierge service. They really didn't seem to know the area and could not recommend any good restaurants except for the food court that's connected to the hotel. The Spice Market restaurant at this hotel does not have the same menu as the one in NYC.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple