W Atlanta - Midtown
US$93
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$1,668
US$237
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$166
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$144
US$128
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Quality Inn Northlake(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$75
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$165
US$130
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$249
US$244
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

US$476
US$462
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$524/night.

1,541 results
All reviewspiedmont parkbliss spabliss productsmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipuberatlmarta
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Stayed a few nights at the W Midtown and it was very nice. Felt totally safe and there's lots of places you can walk to for food and shopping. The hotel itself was very stylish and comfortable. It had quite a few guests in their twenties and thirties. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank AlanSanDiego
Reviewed 27 December 2011

Pet friendly? They didn't bother to tell us when we checked in that there would be a $100 charge for "cleaning" and a $25 per day charge for pets.
Instead they called us 3 hours later to tell us

• Stayed: December 2011
2  Thank Pisasdad
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Had an excellent stay at the W Midtown. This was my second W experience, the first being at W Perimeter. If I had the choice, I would choose the W Midtown. The property is large with a nice spa and a restaurant that I wish I had the opportunity to try. Unfortunately, the upstairs bar was closed during my stay, but the option in the lobby was nice.

One downside was it said the pool was open, but when we went outside, it was very dark and it looked closed.

Overall, I would definitely stay again and use more of the hotel amenities.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Good size room, clean and mostly quite, except for the loud music one night from the room next door. Good service overall with the exception of the concierge service. They really didn't seem to know the area and could not recommend any good restaurants except for the food court that's connected to the hotel. The Spice Market restaurant at this hotel does not have the same menu as the one in NYC.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I have had a reservation at the W Midtown for months. I bought it on Priceline and they have just advised me they will not honor the reservation and will only accomodate me miles away at a perimeter Atlanta hotel. Obviously they do not like the great deal I got and now want to refund my room since I don't want the horrible location. I'm there on business and need to be in Midtown / Downtown. They won't put me at the downtown W. I'm going to be out over $800 for the 5 nights I was booked by going to another hotel near downtown/midtown. This hotel and Priceline have been absolutely ridiculous about keeping me as a customer. I am a Starwood member and have the Priceline credit card. Be ware of either of these scheisters.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business