We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Sugar Magnolia Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 22 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Our trip to Atlanta was partly to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary and staying four nights at Sugar Magnolia B & B was JUST PERFECT! In comfort, locale (near to everything we planned to see and do) amenities (the Krog St. Market was within easy walking distance), was beautiful and historical and felt exceedingly like home.
I learned a lot about Inman Park and it's history and THANK YOU to the owners who have spent such time and effort to restore and maintain a piece of history and open it up to guests! I will never live in a big historic home but thanks to B & B's I can spend some nights in them.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Aviary and loved it but the other rooms look just as wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Absolutely breathtaking. A charming Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Inman Park. Rooms are authentically decorated, and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The food is fabulous. We felt at home from the moment of our arrival. The location is also excellent, with many restaurants and shops within easy walking distance. Immaculate and perfect surroundings and a true family atmosphere. We didn't want to leave, and will definitely return.

Room Tip: The rooms are all located on the second floor of the main house, or the cottage behind. All are exq...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first time staying in a bed and breakfast, and let me tell you it will not be our last! The house was just beautiful and the service even better. Kathryn and Debi were fabulous and made sure we were taken care of the whole time. The room we stayed in was the garden room and it was just simply amazing! The bed was so comfortable, it lead to a balcony on the roof which was so peaceful and simply relaxing! The downstairs patio and garden area are also super awesome and really relaxing. It's very close to candler park and Krog Street Market and they recommended places for us to check out which were all awesome. Kathryn has a wonderful way with all the guests and her Eggs Benedict for breakfast were out of this world fantastic! We will be back yearly to stay for sure! I absolutely recommend this as a great get away for anyone wether in state, out of state or even in town! I would give 10 stars if it let me!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I wanted to love this B&B. I really did. But, being kind, I'll say that I possibly liked it.

Pros: cute home, great location (Krog Street Market is in walking distance!), and very sweet inn keepers.

Cons: no off street parking, wifi was weak/slow (I was unable to work from my room), bathroom was dated (not in a historic sense of the word), and the room was not completely cleaned (the room included a loft that had not been cleaned before my arrival).

Also, the pricing was a little unclear. The receipt that I received via email charged me $15 more than the price quoted in the confirmation email. I realized that there was a $15 one night fee, but I incorrectly assumed that was included in the initial quoted price. For the sake of clarity, the confirmation email should reflect the final price.

There are several bed and breakfasts in this area. I most likely won't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Debi S, Owner at Sugar Magnolia Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Jessica, we wanted you to love your stay with us, as well, and are happy you found things you liked but sorry you found things you did not like. We do have off-street parking for the Cottage Suite, but for the main house, we have convenient on-street parking right beside us with a side gate to those spots. We also have free wi-fi with boosters throughout our property, for all rooms, and a full in-house business center for our guests - but I regret that you had some difficulty during your stay. Regarding your room, we will take your comment about the bathroom decor to heart, even though we receive great feedback about all aspects of the Garden Room. But about the additional sleeping loft, not having that spot completely ready was a full out mistake on our part. We would have loved to have had the opportunity to fix any problem during your stay, if you had mentioned it, but we will be crediting you a discount for our oversight - and we do apologize! Finally, upon review of the confirmation email that you received, it did quote the final room rate (including the $15 one-night stay charge) so we are confused about that feedback. We do hope you will change your mind and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in this B&B because of its vicinity to the Carter library and MLK center. The Royal Suite was very comfortable and we enjoyed chatting with innkeeper Kathryn over breakfast. We had 2 excellent dinners at restaurants within walking distance - One Eared Stag and Serpas. The B&B is in a nice walkable neighborhood, convenient to restaurants, bars and attractions. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple