“Tasty spread of good food!”

The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar
Ranked #278 of 4,133 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$14 - US$30
Reviewed 12 May 2018

I went here with my sister and her kids. I had never been here, but we tried something new. I loved the veggie burger as I try and limit my carbs. I would recommend getting out of your comfort zone and trying this nice restaurant sometime.

1  Thank Liz B
Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

So glad y'all gave us a try! Thanks for joining us!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

An ecclectic place adorned with modern fbishes, a large aquariym and chrome plated furnishings that harken back to a more modern 60's diner, the restaurant is interesting. Not necessarily comfortable though yet I think k one cones here to be seen and to feel "hip" as opposed to coming to enjoy a leisurely and pleasurable dining experiencut feels like a place where you confirm to others how cool you are and that "yes, I've been to Cowfish." (,Insert, see how cool I am)

The burgers are quite good which can be prepared sans bun upon request. The appetizers are also very good.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thanks so much for joining us! Glad to hear you enjoyed our burgers and apps!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended for the sushi that they serve and the veg burger!The staff helped us to split our portions in half and also helped us with the vegetarian options ! The bento box is just the size one would want as it helps try smaller portions which means more variety!

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thanks so much for sharing!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We stopped at the Cowfish while shopping at Perimeter mall. We went for burgers mainly and while the burgers were not particularly bad, they were not great either. We had the truffle burger and a veggie burger, both with a side of fries. The truffle burger was just ok, while the veggie burger was bland. It kind of tasted like falafel, but without the spices. The fries also tasted a bit stale.
The service was a little bit slow even though the place was not full. The staff was friendly though.
This place is also know for sushi so maybe it will work out for sushi fans.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi there,

Thanks so much for joining us and for sharing a review. So sorry to hear our service was a bit slow and your meals were not on point. Please shoot me an email at feedback@thecowfish.com so we can connect and I can make things right! Hate to hear this!

Thanks so much for the insight and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

i thought it was pretty good and was an interesting menu. The fusion stuff was just ok. the service was pretty good and the place was not too busy so we got right in on a Thursday early in the evening.

Jenny B, Guest Relations Manager at The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks so much for joining us!