“It fed our tummies”
Review of Spooners Bar and Grille - CLOSED

Spooners Bar and Grille
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Wonderful restaurant and reasonably priced! Not in the center of town but just outside of town. Varied menu with tasty specials. A place the locals eat! From the Hwy side of the restaurant it doesnt look like much but eat here and you WILL NOT be dissapointed. We stumbled on it just last week while doing a New England Fall Colors Trip. Excellent service by Thadeus and Rhonda. Want to share with TripAdvisor Community. Husband had a wonderful Steak w Bleu Cheese and I had delicious Boursin Stuffed Chicken. Excellent!!
Reviewed 12 October 2015

We were tired and we found Spooners Bar and Grille. The restaurant is dark, but the food was decent.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

Good food - I ordered grilled chicken, a salad and baked potato. The portions were perfect for me, the service was good and prompt, and the food was hot.

Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Early great dinner. My mom had eggplant- huge portion. I had scallop special excellent!!! Salad was great and lots of choices on the menu. Will go back when I visit !!!

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We were there for a very early dinner on a Sunday night, so there were not too many people there yet. Waiter was very good and polite. I ordered the pork chops which were flavorful, but a bit dry - would have benefited from an extra little cup of sauce. Rice was very good. Salad did not seem extremely fresh, but it was ok. No dinner rolls or crackers or anything like that. House cabernet was excellent.

Reviewed 6 September 2015

I've been here 3-4 times in the last few years and unfortunately haven't had good food and the last the service was also terrible. The bartender/waiter was obnoxious and annoying, enough so I haven't even been willing to return for drinks.