“Best Breakfasts in the world!!”

Woodbridge Cafe Restaurant & Coffeehouse
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Serving all Homemade local produce as well as Vermont Coffee 100% fair trade and organic! Enjoy a great Cappuccino, Latte, or Specialty Drink! Serving over 100 different Hot & Cold Drinks!Open for Breakfast Lunch & Dinner! Homemade Pies, Cakes, Muffins and lots more specialty baked goods. All meals are Homemade in the traditional Vermont Style, fresh, local, no hormones or antibiotics.
UK
“Best Breakfasts in the world!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

Thank goodness I don't live in Woodstock otherwise I'd be 25 stone!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank wenvoecastle

Pueblo, Colorado
“Great breakfast, friendly place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

Stopped in for breakfast in a bit of a hurry. They worked hard to help us out the door on time. The food was excellent. Service wasn't perfect but it wasn't for lack of effort or good attitude. I think we had a new waiter who was a little overwhelmed.

I had a delicious omelet, wife had eggs over medium with sausage and kids had pancakes with bacon. All good!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank dr_otto
Lowell, MA
“Don't pass this one up!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

We came across the Woodbridge when we were told another breakfast spot was full. We're glad we found the Woodbridge instead! Kim our waitress was personable and attentive. The entire interior (bathrooms, as well) was stylishly decorated with attention to details (even the mugs & dinnerware!) and the largely indie tunes provided nice background music for our casual brunch. The menu itself contained a number of innovative items (i.e. omelet with granny smith apples, brie and canadian bacon) and the baked goods were better than average. The only draw back: the coffee was a bit weak. Otherwise, all in all well worth the stop!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank The_Duke_of_Url
“A great find in Vermont!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2011

Living in norther Vermont, I found this Cafe while fraveling on Route 4 in the southern part of the state. The decor was tastefully thought out, the service was prompt and friendly and the food was fresh and a great value. I love the Panini sandwiches. I have made a point of returning since my first visit due to my experience. And I live a 100 miles away. I would be a regular if I lived closer. it's worth the trip.