All reviews beach club la veranda beautiful hotel golf course star hotel the ritz carlton veranda restaurant pro shop los flamingos golf resort main restaurant golfers paradise public areas outdoor pool spa facilities the costa del sol playing golf
Reviewed 29 January 2017

just played Los Flamingos, 2 people, paid Eu 170, and still had to pay Eu 15 for parking as we left!
No Resort in any other country would require one to pay extra for parking.
If course was in excellent condition one might conclude there was justification for xs payment..
Will not reurn and would not recommend this place/ course/hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: avoid as other options are available
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rody C
Guest Relations... V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us, however, we are very sorry to hear that we couldn`t meet your expectations. We do charge 15€ per day for our private underground parking, as we offer valet parking service to our clients, however please not that we also have a free parking area only 200 mtrs away from our main entrance.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

2nd time we stayed there. Rooms are fantastic and very spacey. Perfect for golf weekends as there is plenty of choice on site. Hotel has a number of restaurants, my favorite being the beach club with its huge windows and wide menu of fish and meats

Stayed: January 2017
Guest Relations... V, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Villa Padierna Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2017

Thank you very much for your nice comments, we sincerely appreciate it.
We are looking forward to welcoming and seeing you enjoy in our Beach Club.

Guest Relations

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Went on a relaxing team building event. We started at the restaurant by the beach for lunch, food was excellent and the for lunch we had an excellent meal at the main hotel in the mountains. Hotel arranged for us for a golf day! Excellent service and the rooms and views are breath taking! Deserves a 6 Star!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank travelguide202
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We stayed a 3 night in the hotel. On arrival the staff told me that the room upgrade to a better room,and we are very delight.
Staff helped me with my luggage into the room. And then the find that the room is so big on the top floor, but there is no window in the living room, small window on the bottom in the bedroom. 5 star hotel with bedroom no view at all. So I went back the the reception asking for change to the same type of room that I originally booked. The staff told me they are fully booked. Only they can do is change it next day. When I went back to my room, find there is even no kettle to boiling hot water for tea. So I called the receptionist asking for a kettle, after 30mins the staff bring it to my room, and ask for 5 euro for the room service. We are travelled a lot every year, and this is the first happened. 5 star luxury hotel, with no kettle, no tea and coffee facilities. And ask for 5 euro for sending a kettle into ur room. We are always give tips to the room services staff.But this time is different. They are just asking for 5 euros.
Total ruined the hotel reputation. If you stay and don't want to pay 5 euros , remember bring your own kettle. Haha

差评,名义说升级,其实是酒店没房间,换了一个房间大,没窗户的房间。5星酒店没有热水壶,送了一个水壶上来,还没来得及给小费,服务员直接张嘴跟你要5欧元,钱多少无所谓,一个5星酒店,感觉有点被人耍的感觉,第一天就这样,后面几天住的很不舒服。原定在酒店用餐和打球的,就这服务,还是算了

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank qiao y
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

When you enter the Villa Padierna you just feel like royalty! The rooms(I stayed in a junior suite) were spacious,delicate and elegant with a very comfortable bed. The color scheme and interior details throughout the hotel screens luxury where ever you turn and although the place is quite new it is made with great detail and in an old classical style. The balcony and garden areas are beautiful and the cooking is amazing. I am not a fan of eating dessert but was convinced to try the vanilla soup and OMG that was worth every single calorie! Oh,and the best part was the silence. So many other hotels in the area are close to a road and car sounds but Padierna was pure tranquility. I hope I will be lucky enough to stay at this hotel on another occasion.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business