“Coffee, ice cream and cake”
Review of Homan

Homan
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Skofja Loka
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We went here with our 2 kids.
While we drank our coffee, they ate their ice cream and went to play in the small playground located in the coffee shop.

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

The place is located in the heart of medieval Skofja Loka. Sitting in the shadow of a large Linden is very pleasant even in the hottest days. The best choice is their homemade ice cream and also homemade cakes. I love dark chocolate and Forest fruits. The staff can sometimes be slow anda little bit awkward.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

I have been there this afternoon, had a panini and ice cream; both were delicious. I sat outside under the trees, it was a fresh moment in a very hot day. I would recommend that to everybody.

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Nice place in old town Skofja Loka good ice cream and a lot of different cakes and flavers. Over all I recommend this place ;)

Reviewed 28 March 2016

In case You are in the town I would really recomment to stop here for a cup of tea. They have excellent choice, carefully selected selection. The staff is really friendly, service is good. Nice terrace, the palce is in a stylish old bulding. You may want to try a cake, too!