All reviews fifth floor terrace stars business city design restaurant
Reviewed 11 September 2017

this is a beautiful hotel. the rooms are characteristic and gorgeous,
the staff is welcoming and confidential, ideal for everyone and the highest for business travelers, 10 minutes from the airport.
I loved the top floor restaurant, every table is in a small gazebo overlooking the city, good food with international cuisine. Impeccable service.
I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I had more expectations from a 4 stars hotel. Room was big enough. Well equipped bathroom. Breakfast was average. No parking place at the hotel. No terrace. Wi fi was good. For sure I will look for another place if travelling again to Blăgău.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Catalina C, Manager at President Hotel Bacau, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review!

Regarding to your remarks, we mention that we do have a terrace, with a spectacular panoramic view, situated on the fifth floor.
We will be pleased though to have the opportunity to offer you in the future more of our good quality services!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Good standard hotel located near all local amenities. 5 minutes taxi ride from the mall, 2 minute walk from shops/food. No car parking, but I wasn't driving so didn't have to worry! Taxis are cheap as chips.

Ordered some midnight snacks, came to our room promptly.

The beds were absolutely fine and the only drawback was struggling to get to sleep due to barking stray dogs!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I stayed on a business trip, the place is well located for what I needed.

The staff is nice and well educated, with always a smile and a helping hand.

The breakfast is correct, and the food is tasty, no problems here. Of course natural orange juice would be better, but that would push cost much higher.

I used the restaurant to have dinner and the food was good and well cooked.

The room is nice, but the chair is too high for the table and my knees were always scrapping it, and to be able to work properly I had to do some creative posturing.

The bathroom is OK, and I liked the shower, as I prefer it to a bathtub. Cleaning is also OK, although a little improvement can be achieved with no effort by using, I believe, higher power vacuum cleaners.

Air conditioning works well.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Catalina C, Manager at President Hotel Bacau, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your interest in sharing the impressions of the expererience you had at President Hotel.
We are looking forward to have you back as our guest anytime soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

Good hotel near the center of a very quiet ,rooms are spacious very nicely decorated with large beds, the bathroom is spacious! Breakfast is good and varied! On the roof of the hotel has a terrace-restaurant where you can see a panorama of the city! I would particularly praised the hotel staff of the waiters, reception, cleaning room always smiling, friendly, willing to help and give an answer to every question!

Room Tip: On a 4-floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Catalina C, Manager at President Hotel Bacau, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Thank You for your kindly remarks!

We enjoy You had a pleasant stay at President Hotel Bacau and we hope to meet your expectations anytime You visit our town!