All reviews amtrak station affordable hotel walking distance very pleasant stay night stay coffee maker night's sleep lorne motel malone carmen microwave furnishings hairdryer motorcycle battlefield
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Clean, comfortable accommodations. Staff have been very pleasant and quickly respond to my concerns. Ground floor room is easily accessible from parking lot. Close to many downtown sightseeing, shopping and dining options. Room includes refridgerater, microwave oven, coffee maker, steam iron, hair dryer, wi-fi, cable TV (with HBO). Plenty of hot water. Like a home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I'm a former Manassas resident who comes back to visit, and have always stayed at Olde Towne Inn in the past because it was reasonable, clean and in a great location. I was here last year and was shocked at the difference I had this visit. Everything looks seedy, coffee pot had crust inside it, carpet in room was extremely dirty, went and bought pillowcase because of smell, air conditioning unit sounded like a rattly motorboat, and overall neglected looking property now. I checked out one night early and no one even asked me if there was a reason. Obviously the management and staff don't care or there would have at least been some attempt at cleanliness and general maintenance. DO NOT STAY HERE...I NEVER WILL AGAIN!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My daughter whom is 18 years old went to check into this hotel. (We made reservations and confirmed she was able to book through them as long as she had a major credit card in her name.) Upon checking in the supposed GM stated that per Manassas VA law that she had to be 21. Then proceeded to use not so nice language. When calling to inquire the supposed GM Norfleet Caudle III was very rude and told me I wasn't even able to check in to the hotel and I am 41. When asking for his name he proceeded to hang up on me. I do not know how this hotel can operate with such POOR management.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018

convenient to music and walkable for distance for good restaurants and Pretty close to Manassas Museum. If u like Thai food that is a one-minute walk from Olde Towne Inn.
3.5 miles Away from Manassas Battle Field Park. Pretty close to Railway Station to go Washington D.C. Good for the fireworks on the 4th of JULY. Good for Christmas parade and Irish Parade.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2018

My mom stayed here overnight this past week. She said the room was nice but her issue is with the desk staff upon check-out. Upon check-out several things took place. Let me first say this business is independently owned and is not a franchise so when you have complaints they have nothing behind them to push them to customer service standards or to change behaviors.

1) ON checking out the woman behind the deask (her name is Marie), asked my mom if she was checking in, my mom said no she was checking out and handed her the room key. Marie says "ok fine you're good to go" so my mom asks for a receipt.
2) Marie proceeds to argue my mother down about how they don't provide receipts because people don't always want receipts. So my mother says ok that's my choice, but you should be providing them to each person.
3) Marie proceeds to go print out the receipt while mumbiling rude comments under her breath. She then tosses the receipt across the desk at my mother (who is 54 years old). So my mom snatches it and calls her a rude name.
4) Marie then threatens to call the police. So my mom asks her to go ahead and do so. Marie never calls and my mom left.

When I called to complain the alleged General Manager (wouldn't give his name) proceeded to raise his voice at me numerous times over the phone snapping that he would just "watch the camera and see what happened" before I could even get the story out. He then began to explain that they don't give out receipts to people who pay online.

My suggestion would be to find one of the franchised, accountable hotels in the area (there are plenty) with spectacular customer service and don't waste your time at this place.

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family