All reviews stay at days inn waffles plenty of hot water restaurants and shopping cereal sleep savings dulles highway couch
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We got back to our room in the later evening and had no cable tv service. We woke up at 9 in the morning to find out breakfast had ended. Breakfast should be served until 1030-11am. Who wakes up on a personal fun trip to get breakfast at 6am - 9am??? Everything else was nice besides no tv and no breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAYS INN M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

I am sorry you missed breakfast. We do try and tell every guest that comes that ours is an early breakfast from 6:00 am to 9:00 am. I am sorry you weren't informed. And I wish you would have called the front desk. Many times the tv's get put on the wrong channel for our cable and we could have helped you with that at the desk.
Thanks for staying with us and I am glad you found the room clean and satisfactory. Please come again and give us another opportunity to serve you better!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are extremely hot so being a big fan to help air conditioner cool enough to be in. It takes a LONG LONG time to cool the room off. We stayed in the last room on hall of 1st floor. Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean. Staff could be friendlier but OK.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
DAYS INN M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Days Inn of Manassas.

I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the qulity of our service. I am sorry the room took so long to cool. We will take that under consideration for our rooms.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and look forward to perhaps seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We stayed at Days Inn Manassas upon returning from overseas on a flight to Dulles. I did not want to spend a lot of money but I wanted some place comfortable. Both of those needs were met at the Days Inn in Manassas. It was about a 20-minute drive from the airport, directly south on Highway 28. There were two double beds in the room. The room was equipped with a mini-fridge and microwave oven. There was a good assortment of pillows on each bed and the room's ventilation worked well. Free WiFi was reliable and easy to log in to. There is a good Indian-Pakistani restaurant a short walk away. They were open until 10 pm for dinner. A simple breakfast bar was included in the price. I would definitely return to this hotel under similar circumstances.

Room Tip: Park on the south side of the building - on the right. The driveway on the left is a dead end.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
DAYS INN M, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We value our guest comments and really appreciate the positive feedback you have provided.

I will share your comments with the hotel staff and owners and we look forward to seeing you again some time in the future.

Management,
Days Inn of Manassas

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is a rather bare bones hotel but it does it well. Do not expect much in the way of amenities but the location is good and the employees were pleasant to deal with. I would stay here again if in the area

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback. I am pleased to hear your were satisfied with the accomodations. We do try and serve our guests' to the best of our abilities. Thanks for staying with us and I hope we can serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

It was overall a great experience. The professionalism, the cleanliness of the rooms were obvious. Great service and great location

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DAYS INN M, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your time here. We look forward to serving you again in the future