“$ 2.50 xtra for quest on a burrito 🤷‍♂️”

Cafe Rio Mexican Grill
Get food delivered
Ranked #28 of 361 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Home of the Original Sweet Pork Barbacoa! Cafe Rio Mexican Grill brings you made-from-scratch Mexican food with fresh ingredients. Come experience for yourself why guests proclaim they would drive 47 miles for our Sweet Pork, bathe in our queso or drink our tomatillo dressing. We're proud to craft scratch-made, chef-inspired masterpieces in our kitchens every day using fresh ingredients and a heaping of flavor. #CafeRio.
Reviewed 5 November 2019 via mobile

I had the Tuesday burrito special. I really liked the burrito, but $2.50 extra for quest ‍♂️ There was also an extra charge for grilled chicken as opposed to shredded chicken ‍♂️ Isn’t chicken, chicken. So my bargin $6.99 lunch special turned into an $11.12 burrito

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 4 July 2019

We live in Manassas and just tried this place for the first time at the recommendation of our daughter, who lives close by. The array of choices is dizzying but we followed our daughter's recommendation and were not disappointed: a Tasty Tuesday Pork Salad with House dressing. The set up is similar to Chipotle's but much better. Beware: this is a LOT of food - can easily be split between two people. And because it was the daily special it was value priced. Smart business - we're definitely coming back to try other specials.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 27 May 2019

The enchiladas were quite good, and it was one of the specials for Monday. Overall, the food hit the spot. It didn't take long at all to have my order completed, as it was a sparse lunchtime crowd in the restaurant. It is probably due to it being the Memorial Day holiday. Overall, it was a pleasant lunchtime pit stop.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 25 January 2019 via mobile

We had the shredded chicken enchiladas, steak burrito, and pulled pork quesadilla. Everything was fresh and flavorful. I love the tomatillos sauce! Tortillas were also made fresh right there and tasted great.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019

My son goes to this restaurant and he always brings me something back. I had the Enchiladas with shredded chicken and the meal was very tasty. It was better than my last two Mexican restaurants in Bristow, VA. They offer military discounts as well. Another time, I had the chips and salsa which was excellent along with a salad. This place has a similar setup as Chipolata. Enjoy!

Date of visit: December 2018