“Sooo good!!!”

Pa Nuang Thai Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 338 Restaurants in Manassas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and I must say it was soo good. The service and atmosphere was excellent. We will definitely go back.
See pics below.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My husband made me choose where to eat so I decided to go out of his comfort zone. I love Thai food and this place did not disappoint

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This is our favorite Thai Resturant hands down. Brought family here tonight and it was the their first time. They also loved it. Had the Tom yum soup, veggie rolls and red curry. Awesome taste and the owners are very gracious.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was a nice place to eat Thai food. We'll be going back. We actually prefer another place called Thai Orchid, but Pa Nuang is closer to where we live and therefore more convenient to us. But both places have good food.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I've traveled quite a bit and and this is the best Thai I've ever had and consistently delivers on taste and quality of food. Count yourself lucky if you are in town and get an opportunity to eat here.

1  Thank NY_VA_and_Beyond