See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Police at location twice the night we stayed.Photocopied my debit card, causing me to cancel the card.Booked a king, didn't get it.Room was non smoking, but someone had smoked in it. Burns on the blanket and comforter.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Staff is very nice. Room was not good at all. The odorizer smell seemed designed to mask cigarette smoke. This property guestrooms needs upgrading badly. Kind of depressing staying there as it was rundown.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My husband had a job in Manassas so I thought I'd tag alone. Check in was easy enough but, the room the nice young lady check us into was down a very long hallway that seem to be miles from everywhere. We were in town for a week so as the days went on things got worse. There were people standing in the hallways talking on their phones at all hours of the day and night, their were people I assumed lived there that were standing outside at all times it seemed, it rained 2 days before we check out and for some reason half the carpet was wet. I called the front desk twice and finally maintenance came up and put 3 towels down and that was it, they never offered to move us to another room and not even a sorry. To make matters even worse when I go to turn in my key at check out the lady at the front desk said we don't have any rooms available for tonight! I advised her I didn't want to rent a room for another night and that we were checking out. She was very unprofessional. The other 2 ladies I had seen at tbe Front Desk during our stay was very pleasant, but the girl that was there at check out seemed to be more worried about the food she was eating than taking care of the guest.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Room was booked by family member. I can say it at least seemed partially clean. It is not updated on the side I stayed. Mold in bathtub,bathroom door falling apart was stapled once. Bed very hard if you like that. I can say that in area that was redone was where breakfast was and that was fine. I wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018

Carpet wasn’t vacumed, bathroom floor wasn’t clean, had weird smell. Girl from front desk told us the deluxe room had microwave and when we got to room there was no microwave. We asked for one ans apperantly we couldn’t get one! I have a 3 year old and needed it to warm up food for him and they always gave us excuses. Wouldn’t reccomend it for family trips.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Manassas-I66, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Manassas Battlefield, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018